A run-in with 'Her' (Chapter 8)

Deku POV-  Sunday - 11:40 AM

It was Sunday already, the two days past and now I can see why they say time flies by with friends... Friends... I have real friends now. Not those fake friends who don't care for me... but genuine friends who do. I was grateful for the Yuzukis and the others. I never knew Anthony and Natalia would be so kind to me, they were like my parents even though I had known them for only a few days. It felt like I knew these guys for years.

I was in one of the guest rooms that Erika now called 'my room'. She kept on begging me to sleep with her... but we all know what would happen in that scenario. I was laying down for a while before Erika burst into the room I was in with a small figure in hand. Shit, did I mention they owned a cat? His name was Emerald since he had green eyes like mines. For some reason Emerald loved me, I think I'm just an animal person huh? The cat jumped out of her hand and ran into my arms. "W-Woah Emer chill out there!" I slightly yelled and started laughing. "Well, he does love you the most. Like owner like cat" she said smiling. I looked down and didn't say anything. "What's wrong with you Izuku?" she asked sitting down beside me and Emerald. The cat was already dozing off on my right shoulder.

"Huh? Oh n-nothing, just thinking." I said smiling at the girl. I never really took the time to notice how pretty she was. Erika was beautiful, her black hair down to her red eyes. People would call her the devil on social media as a joke because of her eyes but she was anything but that. If she's the devil she's a damn beautiful one, maybe even a fallen angel. "Izu? You good?" she asked staring straight into my eyes. "A-Ah yeah! Yeah!" I said. She was too close.

"I'm just thinking about my... well my ex-friend. Her name is Hagakure and she believed me over Uraraka. But she has been acting like the rest of the class lately so she's not a friend anymore." I said playing with my fingers. "Hagakure...? Well, screw her. I'll believe you all the time so don't worry about her anymore" Erika smiled. I looked at her and I swore I could feel my face heating up. Her smile is so pretty. I leaned over to her and she looked confused... I don't know what I was doing but she started leaning in as well. Just as we were about to get close to where our lips were touching the door opened wide.

"Ooo~ The lovebirds are making out~" Atari yelled. "Damn it I wanted to do it first!" Noelle said but I could tell she was joking. I slightly sighed. Wait why did I sigh... did I want to kiss her that bad? "You guys are such whores! We were just about to-" Erika stopped and looked at me with her face fully red. "We were about to what?" I asked teasing her. "W-We were... we w-were. UGH, I HATE YOU ALL" Erika yelled and stormed out of the room. This caused Emerald to wake up and chase after her.

I chuckled a bit and stared at the two in the doorframe. "Come on Midoriya get ready. We're going to take a stroll around town for a bit. I found this really interesting place" Noelle said. "Oh. yeah sure, I'll be out in a sec" I said getting up. "Alright, adios" Atari waved and closed the door. I looked in my suitcase and saw a cool outfit that I slid on.

 I looked in my suitcase and saw a cool outfit that I slid on