𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙨 › confessions

The sun was bright, as you walked through the long grass.

You had decided to go for a walk, as you observed your surroundings, watching birds fly over the tall trees.

After a while, you had finally made it to the forest. It was quiet, as you breathed in the cool air. You wished every day could be like this.. warm and peaceful.

All of a sudden, you were snapped out of your thoughts. A hare had jumped out of one of the bushes, knocking you down on your feet.

You landed on your hands and knees before seeing the animal run away. You sighed and went to move but felt a stinging pain below.

You closed your eyes for a moment, until you finally looked down. Your knee had been scraped pretty badly.

"Y/n!" A voice called from behind you.

Even though you didn't turn around, you immediately knew who it was. You heard footsteps running towards you.

"Hey.." You muttered, trying to get back on your feet.

Goody crouched down in front of you, as she gazed down at your injured knee. "How did you do that.."

She chuckled but soon stopped, as she noticed your pained expression. "I fell."

"Still as clumsy as ever." She shook her head.

Goody helped you up, while she moved her hand to your back. "Thanks." You whispered, looking down at your knee again.

"Come with me." She laced her fingers with yours and dragged you with her. You felt your heart race, as you looked down at your intertwined hands.

You wondered where she was taking you, until she stopped suddenly. She looked around before dragging you into the barn.

She sat down on a hay stack and pulled you down with her. "Why are we in here?" You chuckled.

"I have to show you something." Goody's expression was stern, as she stared deep into your eyes.

You were surprised by her tone and slowly nodded. "Okay.."

She soon pointed to your knee, gesturing for you to put it up. As you rested your foot on the opposite hay stack, goody slowly put her hand on your injured knee.

She was careful not to hurt you while goody closed her eyes.

Your jaw dropped.

Out of nowhere, your sore skin was already starting to heal. You couldn't process it.. this was meant to be impossible.

Once your knee had fully healed, goody moved away as her eyes fluttered open. She tried to read you by your face, yet she couldn't.

"G-Goody.." You stuttered and brushed your hand over your now healed knee.

"Don't freak out.. please. If anyone finds out, you know what will happen." Goody gulped and looked down at her hands.

"How did you?.." You whispered in disbelief, as she glanced at you through her eyelashes.

"I don't know.. these powers just started to appear. I just- had to tell someone." She explained.

You sighed and shook your head before running a hand through your hair.

As you rested your hand on your thigh, goody moved hers and slid it over yours. You felt your heart flutter from her touch.

"Y/n.." She spoke softly and squeezed your hand, which snapped you out of your thoughts.

"Mhm?" You hummed and slowly looked at her.

The mood had changed in the air, as you felt yourself tense up. Goody started to lean forward while she stared at your lips.

"Can I kiss you?" She murmured, her face only inches from your own.

You nodded but you were already getting impatient, so you grabbed her by the shirt and pulled her in.

You had never kissed anyone before, so it felt electric when her lips landed on yours. You closed your eyes and rested a hand on her waist.

After a long kiss, goody's lips moved away from yours and you felt your heart aching for her touch again.

"I won't tell anyone, I promise." You smiled and brought her hand up to your lips.

"Thank you.."