𝙬𝙚𝙙𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙨 › secret

Wednesday loved you.

It was strange for her to say, but it was the truth. You made her feel something inside, which came as a surprise to her. When she was around others, she felt nothing towards them.

But you were special, you made her feel warm and fuzzy.

Your presence just made her happy, and she wanted to be around you a lot more often.

The only problem was. She didn't want others knowing, the effect you had over her. Wednesday thought it made her appear as weak and soft. Which it didn't, to you. But you respected Wednesdays wishes, and have kept it a secret ever since.

It was hard for the both of you, being so close to each other. Even though you couldn't touch one another.

There were times that the two of you forgot, about your secret relationship. Where the two of you would hold hands, or kiss each other on the cheek. Thankfully though, no one noticed.

You often caught Wednesday looking at you, and then smiling before turning away. You felt your heart flutter every time she did.

If anything, it made your relationship more exciting. Not being able to be intimate, until you get to your dorm.

-
You were walking through the halls, you had just finished your last class of the day. And were heading over to your dorm. But soon after you turned a corner, a hand grabbed your arm.

It was Wednesday.

"Y/n." She said, staring deep into your eyes.

"What?" You asked, looking down at your arm as she quickly moved her hand away.

"I just.. i can't do this." Wednesday sighed. Crossing her arms, and leaning against the wall.

"Do what?" You repeated, still confused on what she was saying.

"Just-" Wednesday grabbed a hold of you, and banged you against the wall. Soon attacking your lips in an urgent kiss, as her hands found your waist. You were stunned, but didn't hesitate to kiss back.

All your thoughts had gone away, as your lips moved against hers. She had completely gone out of character, as she pulled you into her more. Fortunately, no one was around.

It had been a few minutes, and Wednesdays lips were still on yours.

"Y/n?!" You both heard a voice yell, as Wednesday soon pulled away from you.

You looked to see Enid, standing in shock.
"Enid.." Wednesday muttered.

"You guys- your dating?!" She whispered.

"Don't tell anyone.. please." You said, as she turned to stare at you.

"I would never! I'm just so happy for you guys!" She tried her best not to yell.

Enid stepped forward to hug the two of you, but Wednesday moved away. So she ended up only hugging you.

You couldn't breathe from the tight grip she had on you, but Enid didn't notice as she pulled away.

"I won't tell a soul." Enid smiled.

"You better not.. or there will be consequences." Wednesday threatened, glaring at her.

"I wouldn't dream of it... well i better get going, leave you two lovebirds alone." Enid said, before quickly walking away.

You turned to Wednesday as she shook her head, making you chuckle. "Or their will be consequences?"

"What? There would be."