𝙖𝙟𝙖𝙭 𝙥𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙪𝙨 › cuddles

You were walking back from class, as you were heading to your dorm. You had just finished your last lesson, and were already tired. The only person you wanted to see, was Ajax.

When you finally found your dorm, you opened the door. Surprised to already see Ajax waiting for you, as you shut the door.

"Hey." He smiled, opening his arms for a hug. You walked right into them and sat on his knee.

"long day?" He whispered, running a hand through your hair.

"Mhm." You hummed, smiling at him.

Ajax kept his hands firmly on your waist, as he looked up at you. He leaned closer and pressed his lips against yours. He moved his hand to your back, before pulling away.

"What about you? thought you had class." you asked, looking down at his lips.

"I did. But Xavier wanted to skip, so we didn't go." He smirked.

"Skipping class? doesn't sound like you." you chuckled. And went to say something else, but you got stopped.

You started to randomly have hiccups, as you moved away from Ajax.
"Y/n.." he laughed, grabbing your hand.

Ajax pulled you into him, as he rubbed your back gently.
"I can't- *hiccup* believe this is happening *hiccup* " you said, in between hiccups.

"Here." Ajax let go of you. And went to grab your water bottle, which was sitting on your desk.

He soon opened it, and passed it to you.
"*hiccup* thanks." you smiled, before drinking from the bottle.

But after nearly drinking all of it, you were still having them.

"There still not gone?!" Ajax chuckled, and sat back down on your bed.

"No!" you sighed out in frustration.

"I have an idea.." he whispered, gesturing for you to come over.

"What?" You asked. Walking over, as he put his hand in yours.

He then pulled you down, and smashed his lips against yours. Making you sit on his lap, your lips moving against each other.

Ajax left you out of breath, as he leaned back. Waiting to see if you'd hiccup again, but to his success you weren't.

"Look at that, works like a charm." He smiles.

You put your hand on his chest and sigh, feeling relieved.
"Thank you."

"anything for you." He winked, making you feel flustered as you looked away. 

"Is someone blushing?" he asked. Putting his hand under your chin, so you were forced to look at him.

"Shut up!" you giggled and smacked his arm playfully.

But your laughter soon faded, as you yawned.
"Is someone tired?" Ajax whispered.

"Yeah.. i might get some sleep. You can go and hangout with xa-"

"- i don't think so." He cut you off, watching as you stood up from his lap.

You walked around from the end of your bed, and got into your comfy sheets. Pulling the covers over your head, and Ajax soon joined you.

Ajax laid down next to you, and wrapped his arms around your waist. Pulling you in, so your body was pressed up against his.

"goodnight.. even though it's 5pm." Ajax whispered in your ear. As you turned your head to look at him.

"night." you smiled.

He leaned down to kiss your nose, before you moved your hand to Ajax's neck. Moving his head down, to give him a short kiss.

You soon turned back around, and closed your eyes. Ajax nuzzled his face into your neck, as you felt his breath against your skin. Causing your body to shiver, but you didn't mind.