𝙭𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙥𝙚 › lies

The sun was out, as you walked through nevermore.

You felt terrible, because you had a fever. But you knew class was important, and you couldn't skip it.

Your eyes kept closing from the headache you had, as you ran a hand through your hair. You couldn't tell Xavier, since he would make a big deal out of it. Whenever you felt bad, he'd never let you out of his sight.

"Hey y/n." Xavier smiled, as you sat down next to him.

"Hi." You muttered, and grabbed your book from your bag.

He noticed something was wrong, and put his hand over yours.
"Are you okay?" He asked, intertwining his fingers with your own.

You didn't say anything, as you just nodded. The pain in your head, was getting worse but you couldn't let it show.

"Y/n?" Xavier repeated, snapping his fingers in front of you.

"I'm fine.. honestly." You assured, looking at him this time.

"Ok.." he whispered, before leaning forward to kiss you.

You soon pulled away though, when the teacher started talking.

𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣-

When class had finished. You grabbed your things, and walked out straight away. But you couldn't go anywhere, as Xavier had caught up with you. As he grabbed your hand, and pulled you towards him.

"Why are you in such a rush?" He asked, and you pulled your hand away.

"To get to class?" You said, crossing your arms.

"Your not telling me something." Xavier raised an eyebrow.

"Xavier...I've really got to go." You sighed, moving to turn around yet he stopped you again.

"You've never been a good liar. Tell me what's wrong." He demanded, looking deep into your eyes.

"I-I'm fine." You said, with hesitance in your voice.

Xavier was still looking at you, and shook his head.

"your not yourself, what's happened?"He asked again. But before you could say anything, you started to cough.

That's when it clicked in Xavier's head. 

"Y/n.. don't tell me your sick." He sighed, cupping your cheek with his hand.

You looked down at your hands and nodded.
"But- I'm going to class anyways." You said. Yet Xavier kept a firm grip on your hand, making sure you weren't going anywhere.

"You aren't going to class at all. Your going back to your dorm, no buts." He insisted.

All of a sudden. Xavier picked you up without warning, which made you shout out.
"Xavier!"

He didn't listen to you, as he started to walk back to your dorm.
"Your going to rest. No more anything, until your better." He enforced.

You struggled against him, but soon gave up when you realized there was no way out.

You wrapped your arms around his neck, as Xavier carried you through the halls. Eventually, he found your dorm and opened the door.

He soon shut it. And walked over to the bed, before laying you down gently.

"Your welcome." He smiled, as you looked up at him. Your hair had fallen in front of ur face, and you were glaring.

"I could've walked it." You frowned.

"Come on, just admit it. You loved being carried by me." He said, leaning down. His face only inches from your own.

"I'm not admitting anything." You replied, trying to keep a straight face.

"Y/n.." he whispered, his eyes gazed down to your lips.

His lips were about to connect with yours, but you pushed him away.
"you have class." You reminded him.

"I don't care. I have more important things than science." He smirked, cupping your cheek with his hand again.

"Like what?" You asked, slowly giving in to him.

"You know what.." he whispered, your eyes started to close. And his lips touched yours, pulling you into a slow kiss.

But you couldn't kiss him back, because he had moved away from you. You frowned, as you stared at him.
"Come back.." you demanded, grabbing him by the collar.

You smashed your lips against his, in an urgent kiss. And lead your hand to the back of his neck, dragging him closer to you.

"Wow, where did that come from." He asked, pretending to be shocked.

"Shut up." You whispered, which made him smirk.

"How's that headache of yours?" Xavier changed the subject. Running his hand through your hair slowly.

"How did you know?" you raised an eyebrow.

"I'm not an idiot." He chuckled, before sitting down next to you.

"It's a bit better." you whispered, and rested your head on Xavier's shoulder.

He looked down at you and smiled. You made his heart explode.

"good."