𝙬𝙚𝙙𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙨 › alone

Wednesday hated nevermore, she knew that the second she arrived. When she looked around, she noticed how the students were nothing like her.

There was all types of people at nevermore: the vampires, werewolves, sirens and... you.

The moment her eyes landed on you, she knew you were special. She couldn't look away from the sight of you, you were intoxicating to her.

It was hard for Wednesday to control herself around you, she couldn't help but smile in your presence.

She couldn't even breathe around you, everything about you just felt so electrifying.

She wouldn't let you notice though, Wednesday preferred to avoid you. You made her feel intense things.

And if anyone found out how she felt about you, it would completely ruin her reputation.

To others, she wanted to appear as cold and stern. But you made her want to be the complete opposite, and she hated it.

Wednesday liked to clear her head by playing the cello, the noise distracted her from her thoughts. Even if you were hard to get rid of.

She was subtle about her crush on you, she wouldn't even ask people like Enid about you. Wednesday wanted to get over the feelings she had, but they were just too strong.

-

It was around 7pm, as it was already starting to get dark.

You were currently walking over to Enid's dorm, because you decided to stay around hers for the night. Your roommate was being annoying, too annoying for you to cope with.

Enid offered for you to sleep round hers, which you weren't going to turn down.

You knocked on the door, as you waited for it to open.

"Y/n! Come in!" Enid smiled, holding the door for you.

"Hi." You replied.

When you took a step inside, you were surprised to see one side of the room covered in colours. Whereas, the other side was black and white.

Wednesday glanced at you, not uttering a word.

You knew her, you noticed how she wasn't really talkative. Enid and her were complete opposite.

Wednesday was strange to you, you always tried to start conversations with her.. but she'd always shut them down.

Whenever you were around, she would soon walk the other way. It seemed that she wanted to avoid you, at all costs.

You soon sat down on Enid's bed, as the two of you talked away. But for some weird reason, you couldn't keep your eyes off Wednesday.

She was typing away on her typewriter, as you looked at how focused she was. But after a while, she soon noticed and looked back at you.

The two of you made eye contact, but only for a second.

"Alright.. I have to get going." Enid said out of nowhere.