Chapter Thirty

They headed back on their dragons and headed home they rode next to each other; she knew they wouldn't mention about their interaction and she knew he would insult her again and hated herself for feeling this way. She knew she would need to find a husband soon just in case she does have a baby in her belly, they finally pulled up outside the palace when her father furiously helped her down from the dragon. He looked at her with anger in his eyes he never been so angry before and it scared her, Lyanna run out and grabbed her hugging her.

"Where have you been?"

They knew where they both have been.

"I found our own city- "she realised it was no point lying now – "There is people who still live here, Mama its beautiful, the palace is pure gold and we saw loads of untamed dragons flying around."

Aemond looked at the notebook she held and took it off her, "Mara the Dread, it is an insult to her name," he muttered, "Go inside both of you." Just as Aemond turned around to walk ahead of her, her mother went behind her back and whispered, "If you continued acting like this, you will bear a child and if he's not who you want you need to leave it be." She walked ahead leaving her warning behind.

She looked at Louis who walked ahead, she watched as Jinx fly back to the water. She walked inside the palace and walked in the dining room where they had guests.

Ajax saw her and smirked teasing, "You are a dirty stop out,"

"Shut your mouth or I will shut it for you!" she muttered as she pushed him away from her seat. She sat down when one of the Lords walked over to her, smiling he handed her a rose she could see him watching her, "Thank you my Lord."

He smiled at her he was handsome pleasant rich what more could a woman want or desire until the memory of Louis came back into her head, her moaning his name the way her legs fitted perfectly around his back she bit her lip realising he was still talking to her, "Did you have a good fly?"

Cressida stepped in realising she went into her own little world, "Cassie just loves flying, don't you Cass?" her eyes lit up when she nodded, "Oh a song! Maybe Cassie would like to dance?"

"I would be honoured," he held his hand out, in that moment she felt she had everyone eyes on her, her mothers, her fathers, Cressida and most importantly Louis who turned his chair around to watch them, her mother nodded as she stood up. He led her to the floor and joined in the dances with other nobles. As she twirled to her surprise she saw Louis dancing with Lady Olive, her gut twisted when they started to laugh as they both held hands.

Lyanna watched them as did Aemond, "This is torture to watch, look at her face."

"They consummated their relationship in the City of Tears, they are forever bound now." Aegon muttered bored as he drunk his drink, "I do enjoy seeing the pained expression on her face though,"

"I don't, it reminded me of when I saw you two first dance." Aemond muttered remembering it like it was yesterday.

Cassie watched him dance with her, the music stopped and she finally sat down when Orobas sat next to her, "You love him."

"I told you that already,"

"I didn't believe it until I just saw how sad you looked it was torture sister, you are my favourite sister please forgive me- "he stood up and clapped, "You were all magical tonight, I must say I wasn't sure who was a better dance Lord Derek who danced with my beautiful sister or Prince Louis, although I will be honest, I don't see what the fuss is about." Just then Louis walked up to him when Cassie stood in front of him as he backed away.

He laughed in that moment she saw Aegon's smirk, "Thank you Prince Orobas and can I say thank you to my beautiful dancer who is truly the beautiful woman here," he looked directly at Cassie, "Beautiful smart and kind, most of these qualities are lacking from our Princesses."

"I can't keep doing this," she barely whispered.

"What was that?" Alex said, "How dare you insult her!"

He looked at Cassie in that moment he realised exactly what he said and how he said it he saw her walk away from him with Orobas following after her, her little puppy as he always referred him as. Mara walked the opposite direction all he could see was her blonde hair moving side to side, he saw her talk to Lord Thomas, the son of Lord Brave who was still single she touched his hand and he said something making her laugh which filled up the room he wanted to crumble to the floor. He looked over and saw Aemond drinking his wine, he smirked as he put the cup to his lip as he looked over at his daughter.

Aemond knew if he told anyone the truth, she would be ruined but seeing how annoyed he was with her just talking and laughing with someone it made him feel happy so happy, he poured the wine down his throat with great satisfaction.

Cassie danced with Lord Thomas most of the night, they drank and had fun the most she had in ages however she could see him watching her glaring at her, his chair hasn't moved, she walked over to him and sat beside him, "Stop looking at me!"

"Stop trying to make me jealous!" he snapped back she smirked.

"You think I was trying to make you jealous? Me making you jealous would be going up to him and dragging him to my room- "she whispered only so he could hear – "Fucking him on the same rug we have in our room,"

His eyes turned dark as she smiled at him, "Do it and I will come into your room and stab him then fucked you next to his murdered body."

She looked shocked and a bit taken aback, "I need a husband and I can't keep doing this with you. Thinking we are moving forward then you something which makes me rethink everything, I want someone who loves me, someone who desires me, someone who wants me as much as I want them. So, I think its best I move on from this." She was about to stand up but he put pressure on her leg.

She couldn't move, "I don't know what you want for me,"

"Maybe I just want you."

He closed his eyes trying to control himself, he let go off her leg, "I am engaged Cassie." Just then the world stopped, "The lady I was dancing with, my mother arranged it."

Tears in her eyes formed, "So earlier you just used me?" her voice broke near the end of her sentence she tried to sound brave but she didn't feel brave she felt devasted, "One last time for keep sake, at least one of us knew."

"I am not an oath breaker,"

She laughed, "An oath breaker, you broke mine the moment you fucked me. You broke mine when I told you I loved you and you ignored it, I don't understand even since we were children you hated me and all I ever done is try and be nice to you. Go on marry someone else, have children with that person." She rubbed a tear from her eye when she looked over, she saw her siblings looking at her. Orobas was the first over.

"Come for a dance sister?" she swallowed and smiled as she took his hand, he led to the floor and he twirled her around, "Don't ever cry over someone like that." He whispered as the song ended. She walked over to her mother and father.

"When did you find out?" she whispered as she sat between them.

Lyanna took her hand, "Tonight," she smiled at them.

"You better get me more tea then," just like that she stood up, "And a marriage proposal if anyone will have me now."

Aegon watched the entire thing and wanted to throw Louis out of the window, he sat beside him and they didn't speak for a while, "You destroyed the one thing in your life, hope it was worth it son. You are truly my son; I am alone and so will you be."

He laughed as he walked off, Louis sat there feeling sorry for himself he keeps seeing her face seeing her tears, he caused that.

I hate myself