Chapter Twenty - Two

They laid in bed together as Lyanna run down her hands down his body his eyes were still close, he groaned as she touched him further down his eyes opened when his head fell backwards a smile went across her face as he pulled her on top of him, he grabbed her face kissing her when a knock on a door both groaning when she pushed herself off him. She went beside him and pulled the covers over her when Aemond screamed for them to come in.

Aegon walked in and smiled when he saw them, "Well this is very cosy, care for a third?"

Aemond looked at him with disgust in his eyes "You are drunk,"

Aegon sat down and laid on the bed looking up at the celling, "Thaila dumped me last night, said I was too much work."

"Shocking," Lyanna mocked, "What do you expect when you are drunk all the time? You married two women neither you love."

Aegon touched his heart in a mocking tone and looked completely heartbroken, "I love one more than the other but she loves my brother,"

Lyanna couldn't help the smile come across her face as his brother rolled his eyes and pushed him off the bed, he got changed and walked out leaving Aegon and Lyanna alone. Lyanna looked down realising she was basically naked. She stood up and quickly wrapped the gown around her and headed to the bath when one of her ladies turned it on, she walked back and realised he was still there. She coughed and he looked at her, his eyes widen for a moment as it seemed it went blank.

His mouth narrowed for a second - "She is pregnant again,"

Lyanna nodded, "She told us the good news, are you excited?"

"She keeps mentioning about how Louis should be heir not Mara,"

Lyanna annoyed walked off into the bath as they poured the oil and salt in, he walked in as one of her ladies quickly put something to cover her modesty, he sat down on the bench and looking around the room.

"Well this is new-"Lyanna muttered wondering how annoyed Aemond would be right now seeing him her with fully naked with just a sheet covering her - "So, what do you feel about what she said?"

He sighed out loud as he put his hands on his face, "Mara is my first born, I know she is mine even if you won't admit it. I can just feel that pull with her she even looks like me. I remember how angry I was at first then after a few months I calmed down and realised how perfect she was."

"Why are you telling me this?" she questioned.

"Because I need you know whatever happens, she will always be my heir even after my dying breath."

"Are you feeling well?" she asked wondering why he was suddenly talking about this - "Shall I call for someone?"

Aemond walked into the room when he saw the position they were in annoyance came across his face he tried to contain it but it didn't work very well, he was jealous. He paused unsure what to do for the best he could see no worry in her eyes, "Should I ask?" he muttered quietly.

"Brother, does it bother you that Mara might be mine?" Lyanna looked over at her maids who glanced over at her unsure what to do, "It would bother me personally, in fact it did for many years."

"Aegon don't wind him up please," Lyanna muttered when the maid handed her some clothes, she quickly got dressed when she heard them arguing in the room where she just exited, "What is wrong with him?"

One of her ladies whispered, "Honey milk again my Queen, I heard Lady Darcy requested it for him." She nodded when Aemond walked past her storming out without saying a word. She watched as Aegon followed behind him.

"Request no more honey milk again, tell them the Queen requested this." They nodded as they walked off. Lyanna headed out to find one of them to find out what their issue was, she saw Aemond talking to some girl.