Chapter Two

Chapter Two

The wedding was finished and quickly to both their relief, Lyanna still felt sore about Aemond reaction to her. She tried to talk to him all evening but he wouldn't even give her a chance, she saw him talking to some maid something inside of her grew, she felt sick to her belly she was jealous. She grabbed a drop of wine drinking it fast.

Aegon appeared beside her, "That feeling in your belly is caused by you being jealous sweet wife,"

"Go away," he laughed as he took her wine off her, "Excuse me, you had enough. Go to bed."

She looked at him as her blue eyes narrowed into his green eyes, "You do not tell me to go to bed. I am not five," she laughed again, "The cheek of it." The servant walked past and she took another wine before Aegon took it off, "Aegon, that is mine!"

"You are drunk and a bad one at that, go to bed."

"Will you join me?" she said fluttering her eyes at him when he suddenly smirked at her, "Take off my clothes and – "

Aemond appeared between them Lyanna sighed realising the teasing was over the serious brother was here, "Take my wife to bed," he said winking. Aegon walked off and was talking to some whore.

"Hope he enjoys dipping his cock in that." Aemond took her to the room when he dropped her on the bed and was not in a nice way. He was about to walk away when he heard a cry break from her lips, he tried not to look back but found it hard, it was too much to hear that cry. He had to use all the power to leave the room but could not.

He sat at the edge of the bed, "Are you really that upset over Aegon?"

She laughed, "Aegon? Am I upset over Aegon? No! Aemond, you upset me."

He seemed extremely taken aback by this, "Please tell me what I did wrong?"

"You ignored me last night when you saw me and ignored me all day. It is very rude; I did not choose this. I never wanted him."

His eyes widen in surprise he was nervous to ask, his heart increased as he walked her face daring him to say it, "Who did you want?"

"I never wanted to be Queen, I wanted to marry for love."

"That is not answering my question." He said too quickly. Lyanna looked at him and touched his face when she realised the scar, he suffered many years due to fighting has not faded, he had a fight with some poor person.

He closed his eyes when she touched him, the man himself was killed straight away for touching the prince, that night they all sneaked out even Lyanna. They headed out to drink and have fun, things got heated and some man touched her which resulted in Aemond puncing and the old fellow had a knife.

"I hate it, please don't touch it."

Lyanna touched it remembering the way he jumped to her defence, "I don't hate it, you are very beautiful."

"You are very drunk, go to bed and we will speak tomorrow."

She sighed as she laid back on the bed throwing her shoes in the air, he didn't want her either the rejection filled her fully she looked up at the celling when she felt someone beside her she looked over and saw Aemond, "I thought we would speak tomorrow?"

"We will however you need me so I won't go."

"Rumours will start?" she whispered as they stared at each other with unspoken words, he kissed her suddenly catching her off guard, they looked at each other shocked until Lyanna went on top of him kissing him more. As her hair fell down it reached past her bum, he kissed her neck and quickly undid her dress. He flipped her over and got on top of her regret crossed his mind for a moment until she kissed his neck, he yanked her dress off her and she quickly undid his pants. She moaned as he quickly entered her without second thought but it was different this time, there was no pain just pressure. He groaned as he pushes himself in and out quickly, grabbing her hands and putting them above her head. It felt like hours that they were doing it. They stopped laying in sweat, Lyanna was no longer drunk.

Aemond cursed himself, "Fucking Aegon, he knew this would happen." He stood up and got dressed.

"Wait where are you going?" she felt very used in that moment, "Was I bad? I can change I promise!"

Aemond smiled at her, "No you were perfect still is perfect, I just promised myself I would do no such thing and the moment I am alone with you I do."

"We can keep it a secret?" Both of them looked down at the floor when Lyanna spoke, "Or you can come back tomorrow and we will keep doing this until I got a babe in my belly?"

Aemond felt annoyed, "Good enough to use for my sperm but not good enough to marry?"

Lyanna walked over to him and touched his face, "If I was given a chance I would chose you every time please believe me, you are not second best however if this was the last time I can accept it." Her words were gentle and kind, comforting down to the key.

Aemond did not believe a word of her but decided to test her, "I think it is best."

Lyanna looked like she wanted to cry as she moved away from him she nodded and to her best ability tried not to cry, "Of course, as you mentioned previously I am very tired so maybe its best If I go to bed."

*****

The next morning came about and she woke up with Aegon beside her confused as he was naked she realised it was an act, the ladies came up and he stood up bare naked he turned around and winked, he put his clothes on and walked out of the room while she was still in bed. She put the covers over her head and groaned when she got up, she looked down and realised there was blood on the bed, Aegon.

She stood up and felt embarrassed when the servant came, "I am so sorry for giving you extra work to do."

"It is fine Princess, breakfast is served in the dining room."

She nodded to the woman and got dressed she headed to the room where food was already prepared, she sat in between Aegon and Aemond feeling a bit like one of those small sandwiches. She took a bite of an apple realising it was too large she took something else, she suddenly felt nervous knowing she slept with both. She closed her eyes remembering his hands running up and down her body and in that moment was desperate to do it again, to feel wanted and desired was something she wanted to feel.

Aegon rolled his eyes and got up leaving them to their table, "This is so boring, you two are boring sort your issue out."

We looked at each other feeling awkward until he finally spoke, "Are you feeling sore do you need anything?"

Brave, be brave.

"Honestly I want you between my legs again and I want to rip those trousers off and you throw me on the table,"

She opened her eyes and realised she didn't say that say the one thing she really wanted, "No I am fine, please do not fret about me."

Nodded he looked awkward once more, "Mother is talking about marriage for me now." The words hurt her more than she expected, some woman who will take what she desired and she hated her already. The idea of him falling in love with someone else was too much to handle even if she knew the truth, she was married.

Lyanna wanted to slap him instead she just smiled, "Sounds like a lovely idea,"

"I fucking hate her,"

This completely caught her off guard, "Really? Why?"

"Because she knew I loved you – yes I said it, she knew and still made your mother give you to my bastard of a brother. I am so fucking angry, even your mother I heard her say I would be better a husband for you but she insisted completely over ranking your mother."

Lyanna touched his hand under the table where no-one could see, "I never realised, I am so sorry."

He smiled at her for a brief second before removing his hand, "It will never happen again, you are my brother wife and I must respect that so when you see me don't look at me or even speak to me."

"You're not serious?"

"Deadly!" he said storming off as Lyanna sat there feeling completely broken by what she heard.