Chapter Nineteen

Four months later

"I don't remember this pain," she screamed as she just delivered one babe another boy, "I don't remember feeling this way,"

Aemond grabbed a wet rag and put it on her brow she sighed when her head fell back, "I can bring Mara in here?"

"To scare her from ever having children, no don't I just need you."

"I can see another head," she said she screamed out of frustration as she didn't sign up for this deal, her body felt hot when she kept screaming, "Nearly there My Queen,"

Lyanna looked at Aemond, "No more, no more I promise, Aemond I am serious I cannot do this again."

"There is a bit of blood." One of them whispered, "A lot," they all looked concerned and Aemond knew that face well when an older man came in and looked at Lyanna, "One more push," she did as she was told gritting her teeth, the babe was born but she felt faint. Her head flopped back, "Clots, Lyanna I need you to drink some honey milk, there is a bit of bleeding but I can fix it but it will hurt okay."

Lyanna nodded when she drank some when she felt her eyes slowly close, her eyes fluttered open and close each time seeing a worried expression on his face when she saw loads of blood going up the man's hand, she felt concerned each time she saw it when she finally passed out.

"No more," was the last thing she heard him whisper.

A few hours passed and she woke up, she looked around when she saw Aemond by her side watching her, he immediately got closer when he saw her, "Hi are you well?"

He grabs her and kissed her, "That man saved your life, Aegon has awarded him! He is a permeant member of the court now,"

"Who is he?"

"Gareth Lordie,"

"What happened?"

"You had a bad bleed but he put his hand into your um, well he fixed it I didn't ask many questions but you are well. We have two more beautiful children, I don't think we need any more now. The children are so worried about you, Cassie came running in half way as she knew what was happening she was so scared." Lyanna put her hand on her heart feeling pity for her baby, she wanted to protect them from this being so young, "She is fine I promise."

"Bring her into me,"

Aemond nodded and walked off, Lyanna sat up in bed and looked over at the twins she was surprised she had twins, she watches them carefully both of them had hair but her surprise one of them had her hair colour the little girl. One of the ladies came in and saw Lyanna looking at them, "My Queen, do you wish to see them closely?" Lyanna nodded and she bought over the oldest boy first, he was beautiful light eyes just like Aemond, he was tall and chubby absolutely perfect. She then looked over at the girl, she gave her the little girl and she fell in love. This little girl looked just like Lyanna when she was a babe.

She loved them so much already, Aemond already told her about the name he liked for a boy which was Ajax it meant warrior. The little girl they couldn't decide on a name, a few popped into her head but one name she felt had a special meaning she loved Cressida.

Cressida

Lyanna looked at her and knew that was her name she just felt it. She loved it, Aemond walked in and saw her looking at them a smile came across his face, seeing her looking at them for a second he forgot the panic he felt when he saw the blood.

Cassie walked in and smiled when she saw her, "Mama," she run over and jumped on the bed causing Lyanna to breathe slowly as the vibrations hit her hard, "Hi," she said looking at the babies, "I didn't see them sorry Mama,"

"Sh baby it is fine, this is Ajax," Aemond eyes lit up when he looked down at the baby, "This little girl is called Cressida,"

Cassie looked down at them smiling, "Hi Ajax, Hi Cressida. Mama are you okay? I was worried."

No one never really asked how she was doing apart for Aemond so the question took her off guard, "I am good baby, I heard you run in half way."

"I saw the blood surrounding you and I was scared, then I run in and it was true."

Lyanna took her hand, "Baby that is normal, I am so sorry if it scared you though. Why don't you grab your siblings and bring them so they can meet their new sister and brother." Cassie smiled and run off leaving them alone. Aemond looked at the three of them, his eyes looked down nervous, "You claimed them didn't you?" it was something they never discussed.

He nodded, "Yes,"

"Aegon?"

His eyes looked a bit nervous, "I didn't really give an option I walked into the hall and told them my wife have given birth to my children a boy and a girl. He was fine I think." Just then Aegon walked in with the rest of the children, he smiled directly at Lyanna as he walked over. He looked at the children and was surprised to see the brown hair child.

He looked at Aemond and Lyanna could tell the tension, "This is Ajax and Cressida."

"Lovely names," he quickly said, "My brother has already claimed them,"

Lyanna looked at Aemond who wasn't watching them, "I suppose it is only fair as you claimed the first three," he looked around in surprise, "Everyone knows that these two will be Aemond anyway Aegon, we share a chamber he was there when I had them and your wife haven't long given to twins herself, two boys Alexander the sixth and Elijah,"

She treated him with respect which he did value, "I guess you are right,"

"When I am not," she said with a serious face, "Would someone please pass me some water I am so thirsty," without even a second thought her husband appeared beside her, he gently passed it onto her. She looked at him with such love in her eyes, it did make Aegon feel sick not even having this. Lyanna noticed how sad he was in his eyes, she held out of her hand and he took it, "Aemond, can you leave us for a second," unsure of this but he nodded. As he exited the room Lyanna looked at him, "I am very sorry that you don't have what we have and we don't mean to rub it in your face sweet Aegon,"

"I chose my own path, I just wished I could choose different,"

"What do you wish you could change?"

He looked at her shocked no-one ever asked him that before, "I never wanted to be King, I wanted to marry for love and I could have had a chance with you but Aemond got there first, he knew a good one when he saw one,"

She touched his hand feeling so guilty for how he was feeling, truthfully when she married him, she wanted to fall in love with him but the way he acted when he said he couldn't have children she just knew it was off the table, she had no regret she loved Aemond so much however wished she married him first than Aegon.

"It is fine, I think the reason I favourite Mara is because I always thought there might be a chance, she could be mine considering we had sex once," Lyanna looked at him as panic went across her face, she always presumed she was Aemond's but what if she wasn't."