Chapter Four

Lyanna waited for Aegon all day but he wasn't nowhere to be found she was starting to get really angry at him he was meant to be King but yet he was irresponsible truthfully she knew Aemond would be better at being King then Aegon, Aemond was ten times smarter than Aegon he knew about the histories before him and many other things which would make him responsible as King however she also knew that Aegon was the first born son and that mattered.

She touched her belly as she looked down she smiled it felt so good knowing Aemond baby was in there, she looked over and saw Aemond watching the interaction with a big smile on his face she was still slightly angry at him for how he touch her the other night she was not one of those woman who allow any man to touch her in a way which is not appropriate.

Just then Aegon walked in clearly drunk with his hands around some whore kissing her in front of the whole court she would have died in normal circumstances if she cared however she did not, it did not even sting if it was Aemond though it would broke her in little pieces.

Aegon smiled and walked up to Lyanna kissing her on the lips, "Beautiful fucking beautiful look at my beautiful wife."

"Thank you, may we speak alone?"

Aegon rolled his eyes, "My wife the serious, we shall call you that."

"Aegon, we need to speak to you." Aemond whispered when he rolled his eyes he opened his chambers and made the whore leave, "Last night I tried to come and find you but-"

"I am allowed to be free of the castle and both of you!"

Lyanna smiled at him before walking up to him and grabbing his face, "We are your only friends remember that! Your status as King is being questioned husband, Aemond heard the rumours last night and came looking for you but you were out with that thing."

"Her name is Aurora um I think?"

"Did you not hear me? They are questioning you as King, they don't believe you have the same father. They could take that crown off your head."

Aegon laughed so hard it was proper belly laugh he truly did not care he then smiled at them both "They can try if they wish I am forever grateful that you both told me your loyalty is real which I am sure is harder for some then others," he looked directly at Aemond which made Lyanna feel nervous, "You can steal my girl all you want but don't push boundaries do you understand me little brother,"

Aemond laughed coldly, "Brother just remember you stole 'my' girl first by marrying her and if I wanted the crown they give it to me, you spent too long whoring around brother and now they consider you mad."

Lyanna stood in front of them, "Can we please stop no-one is mad okay?"

"I guess I could just burn them all with acid and watch their fresh burn." Lyanna looked shocked in that moment she wondered if he were as mad as they made out, "Shall I test it on your brother?"

Aemond stood in front of Lyanna to protect her, "Do it and mother will never forgive you!"

"Mummy boy,"

"Classic insult, what is wrong with you?" Aemond muttered, "Have the Physicians treated your illness this month?"

Aegon walked out of the chamber and slammed the door so hard it made Lyanna jump. They both looked at each other and no words were spoken, Aemond went out to follow him while she headed to the ladies room.

Lyanna walked in and saw one of the old gossips, as she sat down on the seat while nursing her bump when one of the long standing guards bought over a sheep blanket she smiled at him when he nodded, she could tell why Iris loved him he was kind and respectful to all of us. She was knitting a blanket when she looked over, "I find this terribly boring," each house had their own symbols hers were Daffodil while theirs were boring white circle with red in between symbolling the war has come to an end. The war of the cousins the biggest war in our history brothers fought brothers, sisters fought sisters.