𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

En başından başla

"I could loose my cockpit too, Viktoria. Don't worry, it's gonna be okay", Sebastian tried to calm the Finn down, tenderly stroking her upper arm.
Then he held her upper arm and tried to get her to lie down next to him again.

Meanwhile, the tugging feeling in his chest faded.
If that was Viktoria's problem, it was the smallest.

Sebastian had a lot of influence on Christian, he would certainly be able to convince him that a relationship between his two drivers was not bad.
And even if Horner didn't change his mind, Sebastian still had the offer from Scuderia Ferrari.

Of course he would change the team if only so a relationship with Viktoria, that didn't harm her career, was possible.

But the Finn didn't seem to think so.

"No you wouldn't", she said seriously, tearing herself away from his gentle grip, ignoring the warmth that spread down her arm from his touch.
Sebastian looked at her confused.

"You wouldn't, because you are a man and I am a woman", the Finn said.
Men had always dominated motorsport. Female pilots like Esme, Phoebe, Valentina, Sofia and Viktoria herself were a rare exception.

Viktoria had had to fight for every fucking inch in the motorsport world, she wasn't going to throw it all away for a relationship. No, she had fought too hard for that.

"I'm sorry, but this between us has no future", the Finn looked at Sebastian with a pained look, saw his facial features slipping away.
He felt a lump form in his throat, his chest tightening painfully again.

"What?", his voice cracked, but he understood what Viktoria meant.
It hurt like hell because he had fallen in love with her, really in love.
And the Finn trampled on all these feelings just because she was afraid of losing her cockpit at Red Bull.

"It'll pass, Sebastian", she said and finally got out of the bed and quickly put on her clothes from yesterday.
Sebastian watched her silently, holding back tears.

Viktoria swallowed hard and was also fighting the tears.
She didn't feel anything for Sebastian, so this shouldn't be that difficult, she told herself.

And yet she felt the cold spread inside her. Her body longed for the warmth of the German, but she couldn't go back to him.

She silently let a tear run down her cheek as she dared one last look at him.
He looked at her monotonously, the tears that had come up had dried or had been eagerly wiped away.

Viktoria swallowed and finally disappeared behind the door, closing it softly.

✧・゚: ✧゚・:

Marina Bay Street Circuit, Marina Bay, Signapore

The next few days were difficult for both Viktoria and Sebastian.
It was a freezing cold atmosphere in the Red Bull camp, the two drivers minimized any contact.

While they had come to the meeting together in Italy, in Singapore they came into the room separately and with expressionless faces.

Before the training sessions, Sebastian didn't come into Viktoria's garage or she into the German's.
Each of them concentrated on their own race, just like Viktoria wanted it to be.