I'm probably worrying over nothing. Plus she has her friends besides me.

One Dream! Hello we are Tomorrow by Together!

We started our concert as our fans screamed. As we were singing our songs. Somebody looked really familiar. I went over to Soobin asking if that was Suni. Soobin was in shock. It definitely was her. I suddenly got reminded of Y/n, my worry just got bigger. It's not like she is a child. But I was still worrying. She'd be fine right?

Y/n's Pov

"No" I said as they took the money I worked hard for. But I still had money left in my apartment. I decided not to tell them, because, who even would!?

It had been a day since I was still here at this greasy old house made out of wooden.

I was still worrying about Peach. This shit wouldn't have happened if I went home with Suni and Ye-rin.

I was now staring at those three guys again. The whole week went the same.

Wake up,

Get hit endlessly

Eat bread and drink water.

Go back to sleep.

There wasn't any escape. The doors sealed, locked. We were literally in an abonded wooden cabin that nobody even wanted to approach.

Yeonjun's POV

After our tour, I went near Suni while I was covered with black beanies, black mask. "Yeonjun?" Suni asked looking at me confused. "Shh, you're gonna make it obvious" I said as I shushed her. "I thought you were gonna stay with Y/n?" I asked as my tone started to change.

"Yeah but then Ye-rin begged me to come since she couldn't travel alone" she said. So they didn't bring Y/n? "Did you tell Y/n that you were leaving?" I asked
In a worried tone.

"I didn't tell her yet, she's gonna yell at me so much" she laughed.

"She hasn't been answering my call" I said, she stopped looking and gave a worried look

But then Ye-rin came "who are you!?" She said and snatched away Suni before I got to say anything.

I went back to the hotel we were staying at and beomgyu walked into my room. "Did you hear that were canceling out next tour? Manager said were leaving tomorrow due to the thunder and storm" beomgyu said. I was sad to be canceling our tour, but I also get to check up on Y/n.

Time skip, The Next Day

"Alright boys is everyones suitcases ready?" Our manager asked as we replied with "yeah"

We then went to the airport. Oh crap. There was fans at the airport waiting for us. Such a great time. We then went in to the mess as the fans screamed and pushed eachother just to get near us. We then boarded to the plane and then got to our seats.

I tried calling Y/n again, thus time, she had picked up my call.

"Yeoboseyo?" I heard someone say.

"Hi! How are you?" I said making sure I was talking to her.

"Uhm.." the guy said and hung up the phone. Who was that? It got me worried even more...

_____________________

Hellooo~
___________________________

So this is the end of the chapter, I've been taking this too far, but I believe it's quite interesting.
Since I've been trying to come up with an idea for hours. . .

I hope you guys appreciate my work!

Make sure to eat, don't starve yourself and stay safe!
I love you all<3