Note From The Author

My name is Kyra Gutang, and this is my story.
My idea for these books is to write them the way I would've written them during that time. I want people to see the changes in my mindset and thought processes.
Going back to read my old journals, reading old conversations with friends and family and looking at old memories that I've saved...I've been able to gather as much information and insight as I can to better showcase my mindset throughout the years, as well as make these stories as accurate as I can.
My intention for these books is not to expose anyone or to bring up old situations. It is not to paint anyone in a bad light.
My intention for these books is simply to tell MY story, to share my experiences...in hopes that it helps someone else, as well as myself. To break the silence that I've lived in for years and to encourage others to do the same.

I appreciate anyone that takes the time to read these and/or anyone that takes the time to reach out to me regarding my story, it truly means the world to me.
I hope that whoever reads this is inspired/motivated to continue on with their journey, no matter how hard or fucked up it gets.

If you have any feedback, or would simply like to get ahold of me...please, feel free to.

Snapchat: kyraagutangg
Instagram: kyraagutangg

Thank you.