Chapter 3 - Aftermath

Start from the beginning

He tried to sit up, only for a pain to shoot through his entire body. He clutched his ribs, which throbbed with every breath he tried to take.

He managed to curl up into a ball in his side as the memories from the other day came flooding back like a tidal wave. The images filling his head as his breath his caught in his throat as the image of a white cloak with red games licking the bottom came to mind, the word "Hokage" showing proudly.

Puck could help but shoot up into a sitting position at this, his eyes widening in realization as he looked around wildly for his saviors.

His throat felt dry and his body was throbbing from his sudden movements, but he didn't care. He had to see them. He had to make sure that wasn't a dream.

"S-Sasuke? N....Naruto?" He managed to choke out, he didn't know why his words were failing him now, but their names were heavy in his throat.

.....

He was met with a deafening silence.

"T-There's no way.... Wait! My status!" His hands gripped the hospital bed tightly, tearing at the thin fabric.

Just when he thought he had finally gone and lost it, the memory of all the notifications from his status filled his head.

And just like that, his status appeared in front of him. His eyes widening in disbelief at what he saw.

~Notifications: 314~

He had to take a moment to collect himself at this. Most of those had to be system warnings and notifications from the other day....right?

Letting out a small steady break, he braced himself to find out just how many levels he went up from "defeating" the dragon.

He felt bad taking the credit since he didn't really do anything, but he felt a bit better since the system said the experience would be halved.

Stealing himself, he pressed on the screen to go to his status....

His breath immediately caught in his throat and his mouth went dry at what he saw.

~Status~

Name: Puck Gier
Age: 21
Lvl: 48
Race: Human (?)
Job: Summoner (Rank: Mythical) (New!)
Status: Awakened
Class Type: Gacha (Humanoid)
Rank: SSS

Str: 489 (+376)
Int: 320 (+306
Dex: 600 (+585)
Luck: 248 (+196)

HP: 890/1000
Cost: 225/400

Current Titles: God of Gacha, Dragon Slayer (New!)

Skills: Gacha Summoning, Gacha Inventory, Gacha Wave, Assimilation (New!), Full Assimilation

~Status~

Puck's hand shakily went up to cover his mouth as he looked at his status in horror.

He tried to keep himself calm, but how could he?! He shot up 47 levels not even a week after he just awakened! That's absolutely  unreasonable! Impossible even!

To put things into perspective, the current number one DPS class Ranker in the world is a man named Gregory Oswald from England. He's an A Ranked awakener who's class type was of the wizard category. But luckily for Gregory, after discovering a unknown S Ranked dungeon that had a singular look goblin, he was able to evolve his class from A to S Rank.