제27장 (Chapter 27)

Start from the beginning

"Come, take a nap with me," she said as I positioned myself beside her. We both looked at the ceiling and relaxed for a while.

"Remember when you were still young? You can't sleep at your room and you can't do amything because you're also scared to go downstairs alone? Now you can even go on a trip without me," she said as I looked at her.

"You're a big girl now, I can't imagine you'll be a mommy soon," she whispered. I hugged her tight as she grinned.

After a long moment of silence, I opened a conversation.

"Omma, I miss someone.." I said as she looked at me.

"Hmm, Jeon Jungkook?" She answered as I nodded.

She smiled as she put her arms around me, "I know how it feels to be a mother without the father beside you. Sometimes, I told myself that I am somehow luckier because your father was there when you were born until you've grown up as a little girl. I pity you because you've been all alone even before knowing you're pregnant. But I am so proud of you because you're strong and confident, and you accepted the child inside your womb with all your heart,"

I closed my eyes as the tears started to roll down, "Omma, I don't know what I should feel right now. Because the more excitement to be a mother I am feeling, the more pain I get whenever I miss him,"

She embraced me with her warm arms as she kissed me forehead, "it's okay honey, everything is going to be fine after a few months,"

"You think so, omma?" I asked as she nodded.

•few minutes later•

Mom have slept and so I went out of her room and walked towards the kitchen. I opened the fridge amd look for something yummy. Aigoo, I should at least pick something healthy, my baby needs it. Hehe.

I grabbed about three pomelos and went at the living area. I turned on the tv as started peeling the fruit, until my phone rang.

It was Ae sook.

"Yo," I turned on the speaker as she suddenly screamed with excitement.

"Haneul! Jaemin and I were allowed to live with you at Busan! My parents will also move there for a while since they need to take care some business there, Jaemin said her grandmother will took care of their bakery there, isn't it a good news?" I jumped out of the sofa and screamed in happiness.

"Really?! Oh my goodness, that's a good news!"

Gaah~ I can't wait! I really really really can't wait! Mom said that we'll move out on Monday, two days to go and a new life will start for the four of us! I can't wait to run the cafe, and do home-schooling with my girls, and of course, I can't wait to be a mother!

"Haneul! Promise me we'll have fun starting on Monday?" she said as I nodded, "I promise,"

After that, she hung up as I continued eating the fruits. Then, I hurriedly went inside my room and fixed my stuffs. I looked for my mallet and suitcase and started putting my clothes and stuffs. Am I too excited?

{Jimin's POV}

We just graduated! Yeah! I can't imagine we'll be in college soon, sighs. Bangtan will be too busy next semester, we can't visit our girls more often. Uh, wait.. Our girls? Pfft. I don't have any.

But I'm still satisfied, now that Haneul wasn't mad at us already. We have celebrated our last day in high school with her, and that's pretty much fun, wasn't it?

We were on our way home and my hyungs were so excited to enter a new school, they all thought of it as a new life. Sigh, Jungkook-ah! We miss you already ㅠㅠ