제27장 (Chapter 27)

Start from the beginning

"Are we sure about this, mom?" I asked as mom think of another plan. "Well, if it's okay with you, honey" she answered.

I looked as my girls who were so excited to leave Seoul. "Ya, why do you look so excited? Haven't you think that you're also going to leave your boyfriends if you'd come with us?" I said as they all realized that it might be really hard for them.

"You're right... Let us think for a minute!" Jaemin said that made me chuckle. Aigoo, this girl, really.. You want to come with me that bad? Haha.

"Well, it's not our decision tho, it's in our parents hands," Ae sook laughed.

We had a long talk and the decision was to move at Busan like what mom explained a while ago. Maybe a new life for us, I guess? And if my girls were allowed to live with us, it will be so much fun! Since they're also excited to see the baby. (ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ)

The girls went home and told me that they will ask their parents right away and tell us the decision afterwards. Gaah~ I'm getting so excited! I can't wait! Jungkook-ah, aren't you excited too?

[Hi everyone! I prepared another music for you! Please click it! But if you can't see it, play 24/7=heaven by Bangtan from your playlist! It will be a good music in this story! Okay, continue reading.]

After that, I went upstairs and took a rest for a while at my room. I suddenly remember when I got beaten up by some bitches at school and told everyone that I got raped by Jungkook and got pregnant. It's just somehow ironic since I got pregnant too, but not in the way they said.

I remembered after the commotion, I passed out and he quickly delivered me home. When I woke up, the first person I saw was him, and he was staring at me; totally worried. And that was the time he kept on denying he likes me lol I will never forget that, he was even jealous when I told everyone that Jimin is cute and called him oppa. Aigoo, that boy! Can you just get out of my mind? I miss you so much to the point I want you to be here beside me all the time.

There's been so many happenings, I can't imagine we have come this far. It's been a year already? It's like I was just his admirer yesterday? Haha, time flies so fast, maybe that's why we need to treasure it as long as we still have it. That's a lesson learned, I should have treasured all the moments with him, look at me now, I'm longing for him. I shouldn't have acted rude towards him before. Or not? Cause he deserved it. (lol)

I was resting when I suddenly felt a weird thing on my tummy that made me rush through the bathroom. Did I just vomited?!

After vomiting, I went towards mom's room and woke her up from her nap, "Omma! Omma!!!!" I shook her head as she opened her eyes squinted.

"What?!" she said panicking.

"I.. I.. I!!!" I said as she looked at me worriedly.

"You?? You what?!" she shouted in frustration.

"I vomited."

She quickly hit me right in the arm.

"Aww! Do you need to hit a pregnant woman that hard?" I pouted as her teeth clenched.

"Yes, and it's because you woke me up just for telling a stuff that is normal for a pregnant woman! Aish! Haneul, you're going to be a mommy now, stop acting like a child, okay?!" she said as she buried her face on her cold palms.

I chuckled as she glared at me, "It's just.. I'm very excited, omma" I amswered as she let out a smile.

She sighed in satisfaction as she combed my hair with her fingers, "Aigoo, my baby will be a mother soon," she whispered as she stared at me, wearing a smile on her lips.