Chapter 14 - I Got You

Lydia Martin had looked at the situation that she was in this time. She was fast asleep in Stiles Stilinski's bedroom while he slept just inches away from her. Lydia woke up, and saw Stiles next to her, smiling. For them to sleep in the same bed was no longer a strange thing. Their friendship had developed so much that it didn't seem like something foreign anymore. Lydia exhaled while she though of everything that happened yesterday. She smiled as she got up from the bed, throwing the covers off her while she made her way downstairs seeing as Scott was wide awake and drinking coffee with Noah Stilinski.

"Morning, Lydia. Some coffee?" Noah asked picking up the coffee pot as Lydia nodded.

"Yeah, that'll be nice, thank you, Sheriff," Lydia said as she sat down on the couch next to Scott.

"He still asleep?" Scott asked as Lydia nodded.

"It's unfair of me to constantly involve him in this," Lydia said as Noah handed her a cup of coffee.

"Thank you."

"Well... Mountains can't stop that son of mine. It's like... Whenever you are in danger, he comes rushing to your rescue. I was like that with Claudia a lot," Noah said.

"Claudia?" Lydia asked as she took a sip.

"Yeah, my wife. She was so fond of Stiles. She loved him and he loved her. That boy would do anything for his mother," Noah said.

"I would do anything for the people I care for," Stiles said making his way down the stairs.

"How are the two of you feeling? Scott? Lydia?" Stiles said as Scott looked at Lydia.

"You were tied to a chair," Lydia said.

"And someone pointed a gun to you, in case you forgot. That was Peter Hale. Derek's uncle. And someone who doesn't approve of me being a werewolf although I was bitten by him," Scott said as Lydia exhaled.

"Fortunately, it's Friday. We can have the day of school and then a whole weekend of doing nothing," Stiles said.

"Maybe for you guys. My mother wants to take me down to San Francisco. Although, seeing my father's part of the family is the last thing I wanna do," Lydia said.

"Not particularly close with them?" Stiles asked.

"What did they call you last? The devil's child. Now we know why. Because Martin woman are turned into banshees," Scott said.

"My grandmother only had my dad. No daughters. Everyone thought it was a miracle. And then, my mother had me. The first Martin girl since my grandmother Lorraine," Lydia said.

"They were idiots," Scott said as Lydia shrugged her shoulders.

"Somehow, I just want to get all of this done with. The day and this week. The month of March is clearly cursed," Lydia said.

"Come on. Let's get you guys home so you can change into something else," Stiles said grabbing the keys to the jeep.

"Yeah. People are going to think that you guys are dating if Lydia shows up in your clothes constantly," Noah said.

Lydia chuckled at the comment as she and Scott headed out of the door. Lydia had to admit that the lie they told Jackson wasnt completely a lie. She wished for many years that she would be able to call Stiles her boyfriend, but she didnt think it would be in that way. Nor did she think would it feel so bad.

Arriving at their houses, the boys and Lydia went their own separate ways. Lydia headed into her house as she quickly put on a black floral dress and paired them with some black flats. She quickly brushed through her hair and put on some makeup as she went out of her room seeing both of the guys were already there. Stiles smiled as Lydia made getting ready look effortless while they went out of the house. Suddenly smelling something that went up her nose, Lydia looked at Scott and Stiles. She didn't know what was happening. Scott and Stiles fell to the ground as Lydia looked around. Her head feeling dizzy, her sight being influenced, before she fell to the ground.