Butterflies

Jimin POV

In my 24 years of life now is the moment I don't know what to do or say.
He asked me a question. I know what he meant. But that can't be true right?

I frozed in his hold and i didn't know what to answer.
He laughed in a low tone looking at my face. He pushed me towards the bed and the next thing took my soul away.
He just attacked my cheeks with multiple kisses.

And then he just left me in the bed and went to away

And then he just left me in the bed and went to away. I was so flustered for what happened with me that I was feeling week in my kness. I counted till 10 and thought this all was a dream and I will wake up. Then I went to my room and slept (not even a wink of sleep was in my eyes).

It was morning and I was feeling nervous to go to the common area and see jungkook after last night.

Why did he do that?
I don't think this is normal.

Ughhhhhh.... I decided to forget it and behave like nothing had happened.

Jungkook POV

Seeing him flustered in my arms was a big turn on for me. I wanted to test his limits so I pushed him and kissed his cheeks. Yup! He is a mochi army are right! It felt so good that I wanted to bite them but suddenly I felt getting hard so I quickly stopped and went away.

To be honest this was not first time I was hard because of him. It happened two years ago for the first time. I released looking at his picture I blamed his body physique for making me feel this way. Getting hard become regular from last year after that night. But now I am aware I want to have him in my bed to do all those things which I imagine on these sinful nights. I want to look at the face he would made

When I will touch him.

When he will beg me for his pleasure.

When he will lose his mind.

After I am done I went to my room and he was not there. I fall asleep thinking the time when I will kiss him for real.

The next morning when I was on the table. Jiminie hyung came out the last. He looked exhausted. *laugh* I think he didn't slept well last night. I loved this feelings knowing for the whole night I was on his mind. This was the satisfaction as equal as when I see his nervous face because of me.

Hobi hyung asked jiminie

"Jiminah what did you do last night?"

Jimin felt like a child who got caught stealing candy "M..m..me?? N..no..nothing hyung just tired I...(he looked at me) I guess"

"Ya Min-ah.. Take rest for half day okay. Either way we gonna practice today and you are already good"

I add "oh good! Hyung I am also not feeling good I'll be here with jiminie"

Jimin suddenly gets up "N..n.NO HYUNG. I am fine I'll come and rushed to his room to get ready."

Seeing him like this was so satisfying to me. Today I felt the taste of domination. And I love it!

To be contd.