Can't hide it

Jungkook POV
"I can't believe this! Why V hyung why he does that?" I was furious and embarrassed right now. I know Jiminie hyung adores me but now he is too much for me. Why did he always answer with my name? What will people think about me? Why does he laugh and then fell on me like I should hold him? I have so many questions in mind and upon that when he smiles and touch me I feel something inside like I need to push him away.

He asks me lots of questions and buys me food or anything I want. It been more than a year I've known him. Sometimes I bare him to keep receiving these benefits but today it was a limit.

Why did he say he wanted to hold my hand and look at the ocean? Am I his girlfriend what nonsense. I refused his stupid idea and I hope he won't repeat it again.

Bts first anniversary is coming and I am so excited for that. We will mark one year to our debut. Lots of things have been changed. I am curious who will become whose roommate. I know whose I don't wanna be. As he will make me uncomfortable. But I know who I prefer. As me and him plays video games a lot so I'll ask for him.

Since the starting V hyung has taught me a lot he literally changed me before I was shy but now I am bold to speak my mind. I love all of my hyungs but only I don't like when jiminie hyung shows affection to me. I don't know what to do.

As I was speaking to V hyung I asked him to go to a convenient store with me as we were about to leave Jiminie hyung entered the dorm and asked us where we are going. I gestured V hyung not to tell him anything. And V hyung said nowhere and said "Jiminie I think Rap mon hyung is looking for you." As I was standing behind jimin hyung I couldn't see his expression. V Hyung said he just smiled. And we left I liked spending time with V hyung.

Jimin POV
When I entered the dorm Jungkookie and Tae were leaving for somewhere and I asked where V said nowhere. However, I saw jungkookie in the mirror gesturing him saying no so I didn't cross question either way I was there to talk to namjoonie hyung.

This past year was a lot for me. Before debut I realized I like jungkook as a man. But as it was our starting, I decided to press my emotions and move on. However, that was not a help. Turns out I was vocal about my liking towards him. I thought if I say enough out in the world that I adore him maybe later people won't find me weird.

I was not blind I could see jungkook enjoyed more time with V rather than me. Everytime I wanted to talk to him I would ask if he wanted something so that he would talk to me like he does with V.

There were days when me and him were the closest. We slept together, ate together, did laundry together, cook together, practice together, and we loved our chats. But slowly I can feel he is growing apart. And I am not sad for that it only hurts a little bit sometimes but I can manage that.

But I saw Namjoonie hyung he was listening to some American music. In our initial days he would gather all of us and make us listen to variety of songs to explore what we like the most as a group and as an individual.

I sat down and asked about his first love. He gave me an eye and said "Jimin-ah! You can't date fans you know that right?"

"I know hyung! I am just curious about you"

"About me? Well I did saw a girl on the bridge once. It was night time but she was crying very silently. She looked hurt I wanted to talk but I also had lots on my brain so I ignored."

"What who does that? Why Hyung you should've asked"

"Sometimes silence can be comfort jimin. We both stayed there for a while. She cried a little more and then she left me her hair band"

"Do you still have it?"

"Yes! I keep it with me. Whenever I feel down I look at it and think. She was hurt but she stood up. So, no matter how hust I am I can do the same!"

"Wow hyung. I hope you meet her again"

"It's been two years and it was the time when I ran away from bighit but after that I came back and see today we gonna celebrate one year of bangtan together!"

"Thanks hyung I appreciate your sincere talk. I should sleep now. Hyungnim recommend some songs I am thinking to learn more"

I decided not to talk about jungkook at this point. The way he misses his first love in a form of bliss and comfort. I am also ready to just stay by his side and be a good hyung.

But next day it broke my heart again when Jungkook

To be contd.