Viral Orange Idol

Jimin POV

Its almost the end of 2015 and I am learning to live for myself now. I am more attentive to myself and I started to relearn and redo my contemporary dance whenever I get time. During this time we are asked to cover a song "Perfect man" by other idol group. During the practice Rap mon hyung hurt himself and also he was working on his first mixtape so he couldn't participate. Pdnim asked me to do most of the part of the song as my voice fits the song well. I have more part than our jungkookie. Its funny as I think he would be best for this song. We are promoting our Run song too. Also we have been having lots of fun while shooting run bts.

As per my heart for jungkook. I know he will never see me as a lover so I've decided to be a good hyung and be always there for him. We have lots of fun while shooting and slowly things are coming back on track. He is again laughing and talking to like before.
It's a good thing, right?

Something I never expected happened to me. After covering perfect man I got viral. Even Internationally people were asking who is the boy in orange. Bang pdnim appreciated me a lot and rap mon hyung told me that I looked really cool. Even suga hyung told that his friends appreciated my dance skills and presence of mind on the stage.
I am living for my career now. I think this will how I will continue to live from now on.

Jungkook POV

This is my tenth time watching perfect man. I can't deny but jiminie hyung looks perfect and cool and a little sexy! He is behaving normally with me now. I think in the starting he was trying to get my attention. Now I am same as other members. *laughs* what non sense I can never be same as members for jiminie. If I want I can make him crazy for me *smirks*. Let's test it out shall we?

I had a plan in mind. We are going on a radio show soon. I will smoothly mention jiminie hyung liking me the most let's see how flustered he will get. No body notice but his cheeks and nose get a little pink and he rubs his nose when he get nervous. It will be amusing to see him like that. Let's get it!

Author POV

Bangtan was ready to go Air on radio and Jk mentions jimin giving him food and taking care of him *smirks*. Picking on it the DJ asks a prompt question "Maknae loving, Jiminshi~ why do you like jungkook so much?"

"There is something I don't like. But he is cute."

"I think he likes men"

"I don't like you"

Jungkook POV

I set my bait and DJ took it. But something was different. He didn't touch his nose nor his cheeks become red. And why did V said he likes man. Jimin said he didn't like him but never denied it. Does he really like men? And why did he call me cute? I am manly I am not cute!!!
What is wrong with him?

We have another radio and we have questions what they might ask. And one of the question is traveling together. I know jimin really wants to travel with me. He won't be able to deny tha. On another radio he said he wants to travel with me holding my hands haha.. This will be fun.

What? He wants to go to Alaska with rap mon hyung? Is he stupid? He snores! He breaks things. How dare he choose someone else above me? Oh I know he is doing this to show he doesn't care about me. But last night he gave me his half burger because I liked it a lot. What is happening in his mind? Okay fine, ISAC is coming I will do something there to get his attention.

During the whole event ISAC jiminie hyung was not focusing on me. He is giving me equal attention as others. Nothing more for me??? This is annoying. I even did a cheer dance when he did well on archery.

To think about it. He doesn't pet my head now like he used to. Why?

I think I am just tried I don't get sound sleep and today I had to woke up early for ISAC. I am just over thinking.
Coming back from ISAC I was over tried and couldn't sleep so, I decided to go to V hyung room to sleep. I saw jimin hyung sleeping at one corner and V hyung on another. I decided to go in between and sleep. As soon as I lied down V hyung grabbed me like a pillow and went into deep sleep but I was not getting sleep I turn over so I was a small spoon for V hyung but I could see jiminie hyung sleeping soundly facing towards me. He looks

Cute

I don't know when I slept looking at him.

The next morning I woke up so fresh and in a long time I had a sound sleep. I was on jimin's side but he was not there and V hyung was still asleep on his side. When I came outside everybody was already doing breakfast and getting ready for our MV shoot for "Young forever". Today I could feel I was feeling super energetic. I couldn't see jimin hyung for whole morning and members told me he went first as he was meeting one of his friends who came from Busan. I felt weird what type of friend is he that he went so early just to meet him. Its annoying but next thing made me spit out my cereal.

Hobi hyung sent a photo to our group chat where I was hugging jiminie hyung tightly while sleeping. I had my face in the crook of his neck while he was lying straight and my one leg was over him and my one arm on his chest holding his tshirt neckline.

Seeing my reaction hobi hyung asked me what happened and looked at my phone

Seeing my reaction hobi hyung asked me what happened and looked at my phone. He started laughing and said yeah I took a picture you looked like a little kid holding tight his candy so that nobody can take it away. He laughed a lot and asked me to clean the mess I made and eat quickly as we need to leave soon.
In the car I was sitting in the end window seat. We started but still jimin was not here. I asked where is he? And manager said he will join from another location he will bring his friend with him. Its annoying! WHO IS THIS FRIEND?

It was an hour long drive and I was listening to songs when I opened my gallery to see the pictures I took during the drive I came across the same embarrassing photo.
I looked at it and it is surprisingly very sweet but I decided to delete it. Huh... But I couldn't and I decided to look at it once again.

What will it be like to bite that neck?

To be contd.