Chapter 1

"Xian Xian, My Xian Xian, you ran so fast I didn't get a good chance to look at you and talk to you," Jiang Yanli put her hand to Wei Wuxian cheek, he lean into her touch. "I want to tell you...." Before Jiang Yanli can tell Wei Wuxian what she want to said, she see a guy trying to stab Wei Wuxian from the back.

She pushed Wei Wuxian out of the way. Wei Wuxian see what is happening, 'no! No! No! Noooo! Stop it! Please Not Shijie! Stop it!' Right before the sword went straight into Jiang Yanli heart, everything stop.

Wei Wuxian look around him, "what.....what....what....what is going on? Everything is frozen." Then one thing went through his mind, "Shijie!" Wei Wuxian went over to where Jiang Yanli and Jiang Cheng is at.

He see the sword stop above Jiang Yanli heart, "Not my Shijie!" He kicked that disciple away from Jiang Yanli. "I need to get everyone out of here. First is Jiang Cheng and Shijie. I can't let anything happen to Shijie. Jin Ling need her." Wei Wuxian take Jiang Cheng and Jiang Yanli back to Yunmeng Jiang clan by using his teleportation talisman. (Yes, I made it up)

"They are safe. Now for the rest of the disciple," he went back to get those disciple who isn't attack by the resentment energy, 'I know that I heard a second flute but who is doing this. Who is trying to framed me?' Once Wei Wuxian found all of the Jiang disciple he take them back to the Jiang clan.

Wei Wuxian return back to NeverNight, "what now? How did this happen?" Suddenly Wei Wuxian felt something appear on his wrist. He look down to see a beautiful jade bracelet on his wrist, "When did this get here?" That is when he see one jade stone already turn black.

"This sure is odd. I don't understand what is going on but....Lan Zhan! Where is Lan Zhan!?" Wei Wuxian went around the battle field to search for Lan Wangji. Wei Wuxian went here and there, left and right, until he see Lan Wangji on the other side.

"Lan Zhan!" 'He froze as well,' "oh Lan Zhan, how am I suppose to make you move?" 'Come on Wei Wuxian! Think think think think!' Until he see the bracelet on his wrist. "Okay this worth a try."

When Wei Wuxian touched Lan Wangji cheek with the bracelet on his wrist Lan Wangji begin to glow blue. Lan Wangji begin to move, "Lan Zhan!" Lan Wangji look at a now calm Wei Wuxian.

Lan Wangji look around him, "Wei Ying."

"Lan Zhan not now. I don't know what is going on either but there is one thing I want to ask you."

"Mn."

"You heard it right? The sound of a second flute?"

"Mn."

"They are here. Just like that time at Qiongqi path."

"That is why I am here to tell you, Wei Ying."

"What?" Wei Wuxian is confuse.

"When Wen Ning and his family went to Jinlintai for punishment, I asked Wen Ning what happen at Qiongqi path. He said that he heard a second flute. The second flute tell him to do differently from what you tell him to do."

"Then I wasn't imagining it. I wasn't gone crazy. But who is doing this now?"

"If they are here, then that mean that person is around here somewhere. Let's go find him," Wei Wuxian nodded his head but before they went around to search for that person Lan Wangji said, "Wei Ying, can you help my brother to move?"

"What? But? He also here to kill me," Lan Wangji sigh, "he was forced to be here. We can explain to him what is going on here and why we need him here. Don't worry, I will explain everything to Xiong zhang."

Wei Wuxian sigh, "okay fine, let's go find your brother then." Lan Wangji smile at this.

The two went to go find Lan Xichen, Lan Zhan found his brother on the other side of the battle field. "Wei Ying!" Wei Wuxian went over to where Lan Wangji is at. "Your not going to like what I am about to do."

"How did you got me to move?" Lan Wangji asked curiously. "Like this," Wei Wuxian put both of his hand on each side of Lan Wangji cheek. "Oh. Then I don't mind. Your just making my brother move."

Wei Wuxian sigh, "okay," Wei Wuxian put both of his hand on Lan Xichen cheek, he begin to glow green. Wei Wuxian went to hide behind Lan Wangji, so that Lan Xichen won't ask him questions.

Once Lan Xichen move he look very confuse like Lan Wangji did, "Wangji, how? What? Why is everyone frozen beside us?" Lan Xichen look behind Lan Wangji, "Wei gongzi." Wei Wuxian sneak out from behind Lan Wangji, "please don't ask me questions Zewu Jun. I don't even understand myself, but there something I want to ask you?"

"What is it?"

"Did you heard the second flute sound?" Lan Xichen think back, he nodded his head. "Xiong zhang, whoever this person is. They want to framed Wei Ying, it was the same at Qiongqi path."

"So your saying that this person is the person who is controlling the resentment energy," they all look up into the sky, "Wei ying, can you call it back?" Wei Wuxian nodded his head. He take out his Yin Hufu, he play on Chenqing and then all of the resentment energy went back into the Yin Hufu.

"Xiong zhang, that person is here. We want you to help us find them and once we do, we will know who is doing this."

"Alright, let's go," so all three went their separate way. "Where could they hide to play on the flute." As Wei Wuxian walk by the stairway, he see a dark figure lingering in the shadow. "Who could that be?" Wei Wuxian pull out his fire talisman, he walk closer, closer, closer and closer until the fire shine on that person face, "Jin Guangyao!"

Wei Wuxian walk backwards, "Lan Zhan!" Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen looked at each other, the two went to toward the sound of Wei Wuxian voice. "Wei Ying? What is it?" Wei Wuxian take Lan Wangji hand.

"Come, look, you too Zewu Jun. You will be very shock to see who it is," when they walk forward, the light shine on that person face.

"A.....Yao."