Parents, Sons, And Sons- In-Law

Start from the beginning

New: Frank calm down son no one has said anything.

Frank: I know but me and Nat are trying to focus here that is why I haven't been able to reply back.

Nat: papa I'm going to be late today and I think this whole week I'm going to be late.

Saint: ok thanks for letting me know.

Zee: Understandable thank you for telling me. Nat is Max picking you up??

Nat: no Frank is going to take me home.

Zee: oh k are you okey with that Frank??

Frank: yes I'm fine with it. its not bother I will take him when we are done here.

Zee: thank you.

Frank: your welcome. Max don't worry he is save with me.

Max: thanks.

Frank: no problem bye and Drake  honey just ignore my dad he isn't going to change.

New: you're asking for trouble here so which your words.

Frank: I know I'm just saying.

Tay: which it boy. What are you all talking about??

Drake: oh nothing Fiat was just saying I'm a good person despite what you've heard from people I'm trying to be a different person. 

New: I know that just ingnore him he is just being protective again.

Tay: I have to be right papii??

OFF:uhmmmm I agree  Fiat and Mew and everyone else I don't whats going on but I really wish to know just to if I can help in any way.

Singto: P'Off its not that sinple this is very delicate and some one here is scared shitless cause of someone would be mad and loss their temper.

Krist: yes thats also true but lonh can they keep this for ??

Nanon: honestly uncl Krist I wish I knew but no one knows.

Drake: this is hard and idk how much more this can go on for either uncle Krist.

Zee: Nat told me about that situation and all I gotta say is I know this is hard but at some point you're going to loss your mind just know you have my support and that your not alone.

Drake: thank you I know this hard I never imagined this would ever happen to me and that this is happend I have no words.

Ohm: Drake no one will ever understand the situation your in but just know like uncle Zee and Krist said you have thier support so your not alone anymore evento uncle Gun and Off doesn't know what is going on they willing to support you in this right Gun and Off??

Gun: Drake Ohm has a point just because we don't know anything no matter what it is you have our support regardless the problem or situation.

Drake: I know that but I think he feels like no one else will support him eventho I know all you would and some of you don't know whats going on  just know at some point you find out soon enough I hope.

Nat: I feel bad now though. 

Max: why love??

Nat: ever since I heard about the situation I feel for him I'm notgoing to say names but he is trying forget about whateverhe is going through idk how to help him right now.

Max: oh babe I know.

Nat: we are taking a break right now so I went through all the messages and man I didn't realize was that bad.