Report Card

Nanon: have any of you guys got your report cards yet??

Pond: I did why?

Nanon: I think I'm going to be in big trouble

Frank: why tho?

Nanon: because I have 3 Fs in my report card.

Billkin: Oh will don't worry you're not the only one that got Fs in the report card.

Drake: your parents are going to  very disappointed in you all. 

Ohm: babe how do you have 3 Fs??

Nanon: will I skipped the classes remember??

Frank: Nanon really does papa and daddy know about this??

Nanon: no they don't know and the teacher is asking for the signature and I don't want to do.

Frank: oh boy I just got mine and my dad is going to be very upset with all of us cause I'm also failing all my classes cause I have been skipping too right Drake??

Drake: yes I know this is bad.

Phuwin: omg you guys are going to be in trouble. 

Pond: not me though I have good grades. 

Fiat: I  feel you both I'm also failing my classes.

Nap: oh babe that's not good your parents are pretty strict so I can't imagine how they are going to react.

Pond: oh god dad is calling me.

Nanon: don't answer. 

Pond: he texted me saying that the school called for you both.

Nanon:  what do you mean by the both of us??

Pond: he just said that  you and Frank are in big trouble and Bill since you only have one F daddy said that your not in trouble Nanon  and Frank they know that you both have been skipping classes. And they will have talk with the both you.

Frank: I have to tell you something.

Drake: are you sure about this??

Frank: they will know sooner or later so I choice now.

Pond: what is it??

Nanon: I really wanna know.

Frank: I decided to abort the baby inside me.

Ohm: ohhh wow really why??

Drake:  me and him decided it was for the best I mean uncle Tay and New are willing to help us Frank couldn't let them.

Frank: yes but they don't know that yet and I'm not ready to tell them. So please dint say anything to no one.

Pond: oh I say anything to them. 

Fiat: welp I want to know who is going to the camping trip??

Drake: me I'm going.

Pond: yes I will be going also.

Nanon: Hopefully they will let me.

Frank: same here I hope so too.

Billkin: I will be there with PP.

Fiat: Nanon and Frank let us know if you both are coming since Top wants too know. Cause he does know that Gulf is going wit P'Mew and Mix is going with P'Earth Top also knows that I'm going with Nap.

Nanon: lucky you. everyone pray for me and Frank we will need it. 

Bright: Win and I are going to there also so don't worry about that.

Win: I can't believe they agree to let me go.

Frank: Drake you ill go without me??

Drake: maybe I'm not sure yet tho. 

Frank: really?? 

Nanon: don't fight please.

Frank: fine I hope dad doesn't kills us.

Nanon: I know right do you think its about our grades??

Frank: will the school did call.so maybe thats the reason but who knows.

Bill: knowing our parents they scream and yell at you both as soon as you you both walk in the house. Make sure you both have back up maybe if they see people they won't be like that.

Frank: Nanon and I both know how this is going to play out cause father isn't reasonable unlike daddy who is more understanding this will turn into them bickering like they always do regardless there is people or not.

Nanon: that is true tho. But we have no choice we have face the music sooner or later.

Pond: oh I forgot to tell you both you better get home now that's what daddy and father said to tell you if your not there before they do he something is going to happen. 

Nanon: oh damn Frank come and pick me up I'm with a friend from doing something for school.

Frank: Drake is going to pick me up here right babe??

Drake: yea I'm on way there right now. are you at Phuwin's house??

Frank: yea I'm still here just let me know when you get here.