Holy Trinity and Thier Sons Part 2

Tay:Hin!

New: Babe!

Tay: look at this. picture that your son Frank posted on Instagram.

New: Frank!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

New: Frank!

Frank: yes ma.

New: Wht the hell were you think posting that knowing how your dad still feels about him.

Tay: seriously Frank you know how I don't him like for you.

Frank: now you see why I didn't want pa to know about me and him.

Off: aweee so cute Frank. Drake is such a cool guy and brave enough to kiss you like that Iknw he ships me and Gun so has gray taste and Ping leave him alone just know that your son is happy just like Chimon is with your other son Pluem.

New: p' off is right babe he is very happy with Drake I don't want our son to feel bad or to feel sad just because you don't want to be happy.

Tay: alright I get it I understand now how about Frank can invite Drake to dinner at our house..

Frank: really pa you will do that for me???awee thank you so much you won't regret this.

Drake: ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘😘 P'Tay and P'New you won't regret this I can you promise you that I will never hurt him at all..

Tay: you better not hurt him because if you do I won't be nice.

Kit: P'Tay can be scary in good way.

Tuan: P' New get your husband plz he is making Kit worry again.

New: P'Tay you better behave or else no lovin at all.

Off: speaking of Fiat where is he at??

Tuan: he is a friends house he said that he was going to sleepover there since they have to study for something.

Gun: aren't the kids in some his classes???

Drake: P'Gun I'm in the same faculty as Fiat and I honestly say that we do have a exams  coming up.

Frank: really babe you just had to say that. I'm not even home yet I forget something at your dorm.

Tay: Frank son you 15 min to get home and you better be there before we do.

Frank: dad I will be back tho.

Pluem: daddy I'm not going to be home this whole week

Chimon: Mama and Papii I won't be home either.

Nanon: Like P' Drake said we have exams coming up that is why we won't be home. Maybe after exams are over we can see you guys but as of right now we can't.

Tuan: I understand completely you guys should understand them. Remember when had have exams??

Gun: omg that is right its exhausting and they need to focus on their studies.

New: How could I forget someone also picked me to be their partner every time. I wonder who could that be???

Tay: Not me right.

Gun: really pet it is you I mean who can blame him tho New is a very smart guy.

Tuan: I agree with Gun I mean Tay barely passed but since he become partners with New his grades got better.

Kit:Tay listen just admit it you secretly liked New when he was dating P'Earth. You got jealous you couldn't stand the fact someone else had him.

Off: Tay didn't like it when people got close to New. Didn't you get mad at Frank for being attached to Drake??? But you did the same thing with New.

Kit: Drake most have really liked him that much and also have the guts to do it.

Frank: P'Krist shut up they don't about that thing yet. And I wanna keep that way Uncle Singto please tell him to not say a word plz help us.

Tuan: Frank I know I will help you out. Kit stop his parents are this chat you know how one them is. If you keep talking you will be sleeping in the couch..

Pluem: Frank they don't know???

Chimon: seriously I thought they would know after that pic that was taking.

Off:what your guy talking about???

Gun: I'm confused did something happen???

New: same here I don't know what it going on either.  

Tay: Krist, Singto , Frank, Drake, Pluem and Chimon is there something you guys wanna tell us??

Kit:no!

Tuan: no way!

Drake: I would love to tell you but I can't sorry.

Chimon: I promised i wouldn't tell.

Pluem: daddy and pa just be ready when they tell you.

New: I'm scared!

Tay: Me too.

Off: same here but I don't like being in the dark.

Gun: a least is not from Chimon, Win or Gulf
that just all I'm going to say.

Fiat: Frank this between me, you,and Pluem and Chimon.

Krist: hold on is something we should know about Fiat??

Fiat: Nope! Just something between us kids you guys wouldn't understand.

Author here: I'm so sorry I'm not using the computer and I can't use the fonts. But if you guys can tell who do you want me to add as special guests let me know. Thank you so much. There is more your way so next part.

GMMTV  Couples ande Sons Conversations And Othersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें