Brotherly Chat( Vihokratana Sons)

( Group Chat)

Pluem: Hey bros

Pond: hi 

Nanon: hello 

Frank: hey

Billikin: hello

Pluem: how is everyone doing??

Billkin: good 

Frank: I'm fine

Nanon: I'm doing pretty good 

Pond: I'm ok I guess.

Frank: how are you doing Pluem??

Pluem: I'm doing good. Pond are you ok??

Pond: no dad is being unreasonable.

Billikin: I get what you mean.

Frank: I mean he does the same thing to me. 

Pluem: he can't be that bad. 

Nanon: yes he can. but papa usually keeps in check but he can sometimes get out of hand.

Pond: he yelled at me because my GPA was low and my grades aren't good.

Pluem: OH WOW.he did the same thing to me when I was your age Pond.

Frank: its just that ever since he found  out about me having a baby he won't leave them alone. 

Pluem: that's because your young and having a child. Which your not the only who is going to be a parents.

Frank: what do you mean??

Pluem: will Chimon and I are  going to have a baby. 

Nanon: does know about this??

Pond: if our finds out don't you think will tell us?? 

Billkin: true but we are going to uncles regardless. I'm so happy tho.

Frank: and at least Pluem is out of college.

Pond: yea I know.  dad is going to freak out when he finds out but won't be mad at all. 

Bill: I heard that daddy and papa met new parents at a Parents and Teachers meeting.

Pond: yea they did and they have a son named Nat who is the same school as us Bill. 

Bill: oh yea I remember him he was the kid who got beaten in the hallway at his faculty.

Pond: At least his our age. Phuwin knows him since he  is his mentor.

Bill: doesn't have a boyfriend though??

Pluem: oh I mean they do need more people their age. so maybe them having friends is the only daddy will back off a little. Just please try to stay out of trouble so that daddy doesn't worry too much and Bill and Pond just do better in school and don't skip or do anything jeopardize your future. Know daddy will be mad when you do something you're not  supposed to do. bye I have to go Chim is calling me.

Pond: bye bro see you soon.

Nanon: love you and by the way me and Ohm are  officially together.

Frank: about damn time bye Pluem miss you.

Bill:bye big bro.