Part 24

Twoo weeks had went by and the girls had left..

Nelia had started work up again. 

The guys were leaving the next week to go to the United States again for a little while. 

One day after work... 

Nelia came in from work and turned on the music. She was alone for once in her apartment. 

She went up and turned on the shower and took a warm shower. 

As the warm water hit her back, she drifted off into her own world thinking about everything that has happened and how everything had changed.

She was undecided on whether she was happy about the change or disappointed.

She was troubled about the kiss and how he could do that while his girlfriend was there.

She got out and blow dried her hair into her natural waves and threw on a loose, relaxed white v-neck tee and a pair of yoga pants.

She went downstairs and laid across the couch and ordered something to eat. 

About an hour later the buzzer went off...

"Come up," She let out into her mic. 

She grabbed the money and there was a knock at the door.

She ran across the kitchen and opened the door. 

There he stood.

"You're not the delivery man," She let out holding the door open. 

"No, I'm not," he let out chuckling. 

"What are you here for?" She asked looking around for the guys or Perrie. 

"I'm alone," He let out. 

She looked at him and said, "Everything okay?" 

"yeah, Can i talk to you?" He asked.

 She nodded and moved from the door so he could come in.

"Yes?" she asked shutting the door quietly. 

"Nelia, I really,-" he was cut off by the sound of the buzzer. 

"there's the delivery guy," She said as she buzzed them in and paid for the food. 

"Back to what you were saying" she said opening the bag to her food. 

"I was saying that, I love you," he said. 

She smiled at him with a friendly smile, "I love you too Kid," She said pulling out the food. 

"Nelia, I'm being serious. I love you," He said. 

"As a friend right?" she let out taking a bite of a frie. 

He shook his head, "Well you have a girlfriend," she let out graabbing the chicken and ripping it in half and taking a bite of a strip. 

He sighed, "i know," he let out. 

Nelia shrugged, "I don't know what you want me to do," She giggled a little. 

Then she said, "You broke up with me," she continued eating. He sat there watching her. 

"How rude of me, want some?" She asked. 

He grabbed a frie and bit into it.

"That kid, David he is your boyfriend now?" Zayn asked. 

Nelia laughed and shook her head, "No, we haven't hung out much since New Years." She said as she grabbed a water from the fridge and tossed him one.