Love, Friends, and Change

colourize made my beautiful and amazing cover

**EXTERNAL LINK IS THEIR OUTFITS**

INTRO:

They all met at a summer camp when they were young and were unseparable. Of course they all didn't live close to each other but they all were best friends, always letting each other know everything that was happening. 

Alessandra, 17, was from the south, her accent was one those southern accent that made you feel welcomed. It made you happy. She was so sweet. She was outgoing. Whenever one of the girls have a problem, Alessandra was there for them to stand up for them even if she didn't need to. 

She was the shortest one, which means you didn't expect such energy and strength from her and that's what made her special. She has long brown hair with highlights. Freckles are sprinkled over her sunkissed skin. She has those big brown eyes that could melt anyone's heart. 

Amelia(Lia), 19, was the tough looking one. She was beautiful. She had ivory skin that looked lik porcelain. Her eyes were a sky blue. They were so gorgeous. She had these lashes that were so long and beautiful, She had died her hair a light baby blue to match her eyes. She was petite, and so beautiful. She had a lip piercing on her upper left part of her mouth. She also had 8 tattoos. Looking at her exterior she look like a bad ass. She was one of the sweetest people ever though.

She was always putting her friends before her. She is a strong individual, 'invincible' you could say but she had a side she hid from the world. The hurt from being bullied because she was different. No matter what though her smile never left her face. She was always looking to go on some adventure or to be out taking pictures for school. Raised in Mullingar, Ireland. She had a strong Irish accent. It was so adorable. When she talked she could make anyone smile.

Jessie, 18, was the one to go to if you ever needed someone to talk to. She was gorgeous. She had long brown hair that was naturally straight, you never saw her hair straight really because she always made sure it was curled or had waves. She was a comfortable type of person. She would get dressed up once in a while but you usually saw in her in sweats lounging around. She has a huge heart and always makes sure that her friends are doing good and are following their dreams.

She isn't easy to gain trust from though, she had a rough past and in order tog ain her trust you better prove it's worth it. One thing she had a weakness for was junk food, she usually ran and excercised to compensate for her guilty pleasures. Born and raised in Canada. She always had a way with talking and helping people. She loves photography and taking pictures. To remember everything.

Nelia, 18, was the one who was always really quiet and just went along with what people said until she met the girls and that's when she gained most of her confidence. Although she never likes to admit it she still is a little self concious. Nelia has green eyes with thick lashes that frame them. Her lips are full and kissed with peach. Her is a head full of long thick brown ringlets. Her skin is a light tan. She was curvy.

Her mother was from England and met her father on a vacation in the Dominican Republic. So she is half Dominican and half British. She doesn't trust easily based on the fact that she hasn't had the best role model to teach her how to trust wisely. Her past is something that she has only shared with the girls. She only wants the best for her friends and if they ever need anything she is the one that does it even if she does it because they mean the world to her. She can be outgoing but she is usually really shy when not around the girls and really shy about her talent to sing. 

Eva, 17, is the one who is really protective of her friends and family. She is cousins with Nelia. She lives in the United States though. She is full dominican and gorgeous. She has tight curls that are exotic and sometimes hard to tame. Her skin is the color of caramel. She has these light brown eyes that are so beautiful. Her body was thin but her ass was especially large. It was an hour glass frame that every girl died for. She got a lot of bullying about it though.