Part 8

Amelia's POV....

Liam and I were two different people, but so similar. I think we had a shot. 

He was so sweet, but so confident. 

It was like we were the same person but wwe weren't.

I know what you're thinking, "STOP CONTRADICTING YOURSELF" 

I can't... It's true

I really liked him. 

I mean the girls, I could tell, had their doubts about the boys but I think they do genuinely think we're cool. 

It really irked me when Nelia said to us that she thought we were letting them lead us on. 

She shouldn't look at it like that. 

We didn't come on this trip to fall in love, we came to have fun. What's wrong with flirting?

What's wrong with it not leading into some big National Headline Relationship?

I see nothing wrong with that...

Does anyone else?

We were walking home from the wall from Letters to Juliet and Nelia was talking to Zayn, it was so cute. Or when Jessie thought none of us saw her smiled and pull her phone closer on the bus when Louis texted her. Those are things that make this vacation fun, they shouldn't try to complicate it by wanting them to profess some love for them. 

If it happens, they shouldn't push it away either.

The next day...

I was lounging around with Eva.

"I want to do something crazy today," She let out smiling.

"Like?" i let slip from my mouth.

"Let's go get a tattoo and go to a club," She said.

To her that was crazy because she was 17, neither were allowed for her in the US.

"Let's go," I said.

We told the girls and they all agreed that it was a great idea.

We went out and got tattoos, except me. I had enough and was saving the one tattoo I wanted to get for when I got to go with Liam.

Nelia got an infinity sign on her wrist.

Eva got a stars behind her ear.

Alessandra got a quote on her ribs.

We were all surprised when Jessie got one. She got music notes on her hip.

We went out that night and we had a blast. We got really drunk, I don't remember exactly what happened at the club... I wonder if any of the girls do?