While her shut eyes opened just to look at him watching her and at that moment Lisa could swear no one could ever look at her like Jungkook-his gaze full of adoration and pure love for her, only her.

Meanwhile, Jungkook's hand got a hold of that small white zip of her satin gown.

His cold fingers brushed past Lisa's back, leaving goosebumps on her warm skin and in a flash of a moment, the zip was undone and the gown which hugged Lisa's pettie body like her second skin, loosened. One small tug and the gown will pool down her legs.

Lisa gasped and closed her eyes once again.

Was she scared? No, she trusted Jungkook more than herself. She was just nervous. Although Jungkook had seen her completely naked twice: first time they were just teens and they weren't in their complete senses, given their drunken state and second time was literally comical when she chose to cover her face instead of her exposed body.

However, this time was different. Both situation and their feelings.

Jungkook grabbed the top edge of her gown and once again whispered near her ear, "Shall I?"

Jungkook was asking for her permission not just to undress her but he wanted to know if she was ready to take their relationship one more step further. Her consent would make him the happiest man on this planet because that would mean that she started to accept her feelings for him-that she trusts him and was willing to share an intimate space with him, which only belonged to them.

Her throat was dry, and since she was incapable of uttering a word she gave her consent by silently nodding her head, still eyes shut.

Jungkook's mouth tucked up in a loving smile as he tugged on her white satin gown after kissing the crown of her head, as a lifelong promise of his devotion to her.

With that small tug of his, her gown pooled around her legs, leaving her standing with just a whitelaced strapless bra, and a whitelaced thong causing Lisa to suck in a breath. Her eyes still closed which Jungkook found adorable.

His hands went to untie her tied hair from that messy bun that she had tied during their word game.

Her black long hair settled down her back, her bangs slightly parted, and the mole near her eye decorated her flawless face.

"Look at yourself, how stunning you are!" Jungkook exclaimed, completely in awe of her.

"Open your eyes, doll." with a whisper he bite her right ear seductively.

Opening her eyes, she found herself, with just two piece of clothing. His hands caressing her small waist, his thumb rubbing her skin in circles causing fluttering butterflies in her stomach while his eyes devoured her through mirror. All of this was too overwhelming for Lisa.

Her body was burning under his scrutinising gaze and they haven't even started yet.

So, this is how it felt, to be loved?

Her feelings were so overwhelming that she couldn't stop herself from turning around and initiating a kiss with full intensity, startling jungkook with her boldness. However, he instantly kissed her back with equal fervour or more.

The moment their lips crashed against eachother, the world stopped spinning for them, time freezed; it was as if everything went still and only them in motion.

Jungkook embraced her by her waist, while she snaked her arms around his neck intimately, closing her eyes, letting him invade her mouth like she had let him invade her mind and heart every second of every minute.

The kiss was more desperate, raw and more of tongue and teeth. He was dominating the kiss initiated by her and she was letting him. Bitting her lower lip, he pulled her lower lip before soothing it with his tongue.