c 76-80

return

Dressing up as a little Jiaojiao in the last days [Crossing Books]

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 76

    "Mr. He won't be angry when we come here like this?" A young man's voice sounded.

    Immediately afterwards, a woman raised her voice, "What are you afraid of? Now that you have food, maybe you are still worried that he will lose his temper. Besides, he is just a troublesome son, and I am her pillow person who is by her side every day now. You

    don't need to listen anymore, that woman is Su Linglong.

    Soon, the three figures reached the iron door and swiftly opened the latch.

    It can be seen that the two bodyguards are people with supernatural powers, and they quickly entered the yard quickly and touched the military vehicle.

    "This thing is a good thing. The glass is still bulletproof, much better than our off-road vehicle." The man who climbed onto the truck first sighed.

    There is no man who does not love cars, and the other man who wanted to pry the co-pilot off also touched the glass with his hand, obviously very excited.

    "Don't just look at the car, but pay attention to see if there is any food inside." Su Linglong stood under the car, looking around anxiously.

    It's not easy to get something to eat these days.

    "There's no food in the car, I don't know what they're thinking, these snakeskin bags are actually filled with charcoal, could it be that they still want to have a barbecue?" The man in the car searched carefully, and was covered in ashes from the charcoal. Choking and gasping for breath, he didn't find anything to eat in a daze.

    Su Linglong didn't dare to let them enter the house to search, and snorted coldly, "In this case, burn their broken car before leaving, and this house can be ordered..."

    She spoke halfway, and suddenly squeaked There was no sound.

    The other man successfully pried open the co-pilot's door, and when he climbed in, trying to search every grid, the door suddenly closed.

    "Sister Linglong??" The bodyguard in the car panicked, and after hearing no response from outside, he didn't dare to move anymore.

    But what Su Linglong didn't expect was that He Xun was merciless towards her, he got a rope from somewhere, and tied her up all over the place.

    "What are you doing? I'm your mother!" Su Linglong shouted in panic and fear.

    If this cheap son really goes crazy, she may not be his opponent.

    He Xun sneered, "If you want to be my mother, you deserve it too?"

    He pulled the rope in his hand and tied her directly to the gate.

    "You can't treat me like this, I just want to get something to eat..." Su Linglong was terrified, as she struggled, the iron door swayed left and right, making a creaking sound.

    She had no choice but to stop quickly. The zombies could not see well at night, and they relied entirely on sound to identify their location. Such noise was undoubtedly a fixed-point call.