c 51-55

return

Dressing up as a little Jiaojiao in the last days [Crossing Books]

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 51 Zombie Siege No. 2 Update~

    "Open the door!" He Xun growled, and then shot the fireball in his hand.

    The three zombies have rough skin and thick flesh. Even if He Xun's current level has been raised to level three, the fireball can only cause some burns to their skin, but there is no way to penetrate it.

    Zhou Yang followed behind him, with only a few seconds of time difference, she also shot out a few ice crystals.

    Similar to shooting darts, the ice crystals are inserted into their skin, just like driving a nail into the wall, and will not cause any fatal damage.

    The three zombies ran from the back door without slowing down.

    In the chaos, several people finally removed the cabinets and sticks against the door. Wang Yong took the lead and opened the door of the warehouse.

    "Run!" He Xun hurriedly turned around.

    Zhou Yang reacted quickly, turned around, followed Huang Hanwen and the others, and ran out from the front door of the warehouse.

    "What is this thing? Is it an iron wall?" Yang Le followed everyone and ran out from the front door, looking back while running.

    The last time he fought in the logistics distribution center, he was not there, so he was obviously panicked compared to the others.

    "They may be supernatural beings among the zombies. They are different from ordinary zombies. The thickness of their skin may be as thick as steel." Huang Hanwen saw their power last time, and now he still has lingering fears when he thinks about it.

    These zombies ran very fast, and within a short while, they had already come behind them.

    He only heard a roar from the zombies, and they almost hooked Wang Yong with one hand.

    "Boss, hurry up and find a way!" Huang Hanwen was anxious and ran out of breath.

    Although he has lightning-type abilities, the last experiment proved that he can only slow down their speed, and the person who wants to make the main decision must be He Xun.

    "Why don't you guys launch an attack together and try, I don't believe that four supernatural beings can't do anything against the three of them!" Liang Bo was the fastest runner in the team, so he wasn't worried that he wouldn't be able to escape. , but the attack power can be pulled down, I am very anxious.

    As soon as he finished speaking, Wang Yong roared, "Quick, they're here!"

    "Turn back, attack!" He Xun ordered, and the four of them turned back together.

    Thunderbolts, sandstorms, ice crystals and fireballs were fired at the three loader zombies at the same time.

    Compared with a single attack, the strength of the four people is indeed much greater, and one of the ice crystals even hit a zombie's neck, miraculously piercing through!

    "Their weakness turned out to be their necks!" Zhou Yang exclaimed in surprise.

    As long as the zombies have weaknesses, they have hope of winning.