c 31-35

Dressed like a little Jiaojiao in the end of the world [wearing a book]

Chapter 31

Zhou Yang looked at this scene, and his heart froze, what is this situation, is it possible that there are still zombies that can dive?

Just when she was stunned, He Xun stretched out his hand and it was a fireball that went straight through that hand.

However, whether it is a mutant zombie human or a mutant zombie animal, as long as their brains are not destroyed, their attacks cannot be weakened.

But now there are hot springs all around, and because of the reflection on the water and the colorful stones at the bottom of the pool, it is impossible to see the specific situation inside. God knows how many monsters are hidden under it.

The next second after he launched the attack, the zombies at the bottom raised their heads even more angrily, opened their bloody mouths and rushed towards Wang Yong.

"I'm middle-aged, and the taste of the meat is gone, so don't you eat me??" Wang Yong shouted, pressing the axe in his hand to its mouth.

Zombies have great strength and are not afraid of pain. They don't care about the axe in their mouths, their teeth are constantly clenching, and they keep moving forward.

"Ah ah ah!" Wang Yong almost exerted his strength to suckle, and tried his best to hold the handle of the axe.

The two sides stalemate in a strange posture.

But after only a few seconds of stalemate, He Xun's fireball and Zhou Yang's ice crystal pierced through the zombie's head at the same time.

As if receiving an amnesty, Wang Yong almost scrambled to escape from the hot spring.

Although he experienced a handful of hot spring pool water as he wished, it is estimated that he has left a shadow on the hot spring pool in his life.

When all the people arrived, the three of them walked forward quickly.

The water surface of the hot spring pool was originally as flat as a mirror. Maybe the accident just woke up the zombies. They didn't walk a few steps when the water surface suddenly shattered and began to tremble, causing layers of ripples.

They are about to attack!

If the attack was launched from behind, the consequences would be unimaginable, and the three quickly stood back to back.

Zhou Yang clenched his fists with both hands, and a cold sweat slipped from his cheeks and then landed on his neck, causing her to tremble slightly.

In this battle, they are clearly at a disadvantage.

As far as the current attack power is concerned, He Xun is the strongest, but the opponent they are facing now is in the water. Although the fireball is violent, after falling into the water, the attack power will be significantly weakened, and it will not last for a few seconds. The fire will also go out at the same time.

Although Zhou Yang was a water-type ability user, he consumed too much energy when he entered the mountain, and it was impossible for him to fight for too long.

She felt cold.

Doomsday has been fleeing for so long, maybe today, they will be planted here.

"Hoo~" A continuous roar sounded.

A lot of black heads suddenly appeared in the surrounding hot spring pool, densely packed, and the scalp of the person watching it tightened.