c 66-70

return

Dressing up as a little Jiaojiao in the last days [Crossing Books]

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 66 Solve Wisteria and Radish Bud No. 18 Update~

    He Xun quickly ran over and reached out to catch the old man, "What's the matter with you, old man?" The

    old man held him tremblingly with a smile on his face, "Refining these weapons took all my energy, I... ...'s life has come to an end.

    His breathing became more and more rapid, "After I die, I hope you can kill Wisteria and burn my bones in... this... this laboratory..."

    There is no word After finishing speaking, he swallowed his breath.

    He Xun wanted to check the situation of the old man again, but the door of the laboratory was also pushed open by the crazy vines at this time, and the three of them had no choice but to go up together.

    With a suitable weapon , Facing these vines again, it was obvious that they had the upper hand. When a roll of vines as dense as a hair struck forward, Zhou Yang swung his long sword and cut them off in the middle.

    Maybe their senses are equally sharp. The moment the vine was cut off, the remaining half of the vine twisted crazily, and there was a viscous dark brown liquid inside that kept flowing out.

    "Could it be that the human beings they just sucked haven't had time to digest?" Yang Le couldn't help covering his nose with his hand.

    These liquids have a very strong bloody smell, accompanied by a stench like a stinky sewer.

    Zhou Yang also took a look at the liquid, it was indeed like what he said, it looked like blood that had not been fully digested.

    "Yangyang, you use your sword to cut off the vines that roll up, and I will attack with fireballs, approaching its main vine step by step!" He Xun quickly cut off a few thick vines with an axe.

    To catch a thief, first catch the king. If you want to kill a plant, of course you have to grab its main stem.

    But in the face of such a huge enemy, it is impossible to fight alone, and the cooperation of the team is necessary.

    Zhou Yang had cooperated very well with him a long time ago, as soon as his words fell, she stretched out her hand and chopped off a large bundle of vines.

    "I'll help you!" Yang Le was not a person who couldn't understand the situation, and immediately stood behind her, and when she cut off the vine, he quickly used the wind and sand in his hand to push away the vine's obstruction.

    He Xun seized this opportunity and quickly threw out a fireball, directly attacking the main root of the vine.

    Zhou Yang kept staring at the trail of the fireball, wondering if she was delusional, the vines used to block the attack actually protected a certain part of the vine intentionally or unintentionally.

    Just as she was about to take a closer look, she found that the entire main vine had been entangled by tiny branches, and she could no longer see clearly.

    "The two of you concentrate your attack power and aim at the place where the vines gather. I think there is something in there." Zhou Yang said in a surprised tone.