c 1-5

Dressed as a little Jiaojiao in the end of the world [wearing a book]

Chapter 1 The speed of life and death before the end of the world

"Bang bang bang..."

Zhou Yang was awakened by the fierce knock on the door. She rubbed her drowsy temples and sat up, looking at the unfamiliar environment around her.

It seems that she should be in a small infirmary.

The infirmary was full of stretcher beds, and there were a dozen or so students in camouflage uniforms, all of whom were hanging salt water bottles.

Zhou Yang slept on the outside. Across the glass door, a boy was knocking on the door while supporting a pale girl. He said anxiously, "Doctor, my classmate may have suffered from heat stroke, and it's burning badly." I

planned to give her an injection The female doctor sighed and stood up, "Oh, you young people, you don't usually pay attention to exercising, and you have a new military training. I'm full here."

Infirmary... fever... heat stroke... military training... and women The doctor's familiar lines...

These messages are linked together in his mind, and with the memory that just inexplicably poured into his mind, Zhou Yang couldn't help shivering.

She... wears a book! ! !

This is a novel called "Goddess of Doom".

In a world where zombies are rampant, the heroine Jiang Chuchu, relying on her beauty, wisdom and love in her heart, has attracted one after another ability user. In the process of fighting monsters and upgrading, she has formed a powerful team. After the merger, the two together created the most powerful base in the world.

Of course, this has nothing to do with her.

According to the memory in her mind, her current identity should be the flower of the Department of Art of the State University. The biggest advantage is that she has a delicate and charming face.

If you put it in a peaceful and prosperous age, you may still rely on your face to eat. In the end times, your face is the most useless.

In the original text, Xie Hua did not survive two episodes. Although she escaped from the infirmary by luck, she was pushed into the zombie pile by her boyfriend Lu Yuchen during the process of transferring from the classroom to the cafeteria, and she died.

"I saw those zombies swarming up, throwing Xie Hua Zhou Yang on the steps, and then biting frantically..."

Zhou Yang reviewed the description in the book, only to feel a chill on his back, and jumped off the bed with a rub.

She glanced at the wall clock on the wall. It was now 3:30 in the afternoon, and the time when the end of the world broke out was exactly 5:00 in the afternoon.

One and a half hours left.

At that time, the classmates lying next to her who were burning with hanging bottles and fever would mutate, becoming a group of zombies who had no sense of perception and would only madly bite people with their instincts.

This infirmary is feared to be a severe disaster area.

"Hey, classmate, why are you getting up? I haven't given you an injection yet~" The

female doctor arranged for the female classmate who had just come in, and was turning around to continue giving her a bottle, but found that she had already gotten up. .