c 26-30

Dressed as a little Jiaojiao in the end of the world [wearing a book]

Chapter 26 'Friendly' Diplomatic Update No. 13 ~

"It's really unfortunate, not only the horses are gone, but the pigs are also dead, and even the ducks behind his house are gone!"

"Then we can only go to the main house to see if there is anything left to eat."

"... ..." The

voice got closer and closer, and I heard their footsteps, and in a blink of an eye, they reached the door of the house.

With a bang, the door was kicked open, and a group of people entered the kitchen.

He Xun and Zhou Yang were both leaning against the wall of the living room, because the kitchen was side by side with the living room, and they couldn't see the state of the kitchen from their line of sight.

I only heard the sound of rummaging through boxes and cabinets in the kitchen, and a few people walked towards the living room cursing.

"This stubborn old horse has only a little sour radish sticks left, not even rice!"

"There are sour radish sticks..." The

voice of the speaker stopped abruptly.

He Xun's movements were extremely fast. He didn't know when he replaced the fire axe in his hand with a short dagger, grabbed a man and dragged it aside.

Wang Yong also changed his cowardly look. With one hand, he grabbed a man's neck and dragged him behind the door, while the other held on to the fire axe.

When he was a martial arts coach in the past, he had fantasized about fighting people in close quarters countless times. He never thought that the end of the world was coming, and his wish came true in this way.

There were three people walking towards the living room, two were controlled, and the other stood at the junction of the kitchen and the living room, his mouth trembling for a while, but he didn't say a word.

"Lao Gen, what was the voice just now, I want you to go to the living room to check the situation, what's up with the door?" a young man in the kitchen asked.

The young man called Lao Gen licked the corner of his mouth, "That..."

Zhou Yang glared at him, wiping his neck, the threat could not be more obvious.

Lao Gen swallowed a mouthful of saliva with difficulty, and stammered, "...Go in right away, go in right away!"

He wiped the hem of his clothes at a loss, walked in a little flustered, and then hurriedly walked in. From the living room to the bedroom inside.

Can't beat, can't run?

Zhou Yang glanced at the reactions of the three people, and could see that, except for the superhuman in He Xun's hands, the others were ordinary people.

The kitchen has probably been raided, and the rest of the people all walked into the living room.

Then, the movements froze in the middle of the room in unison.

Zhou Yang and He Xun had the same thoughts, not to mention the question of whether they were sure, if they could solve the trouble this time by threatening, there would be no need to go to war.

Therefore, neither of them used their abilities to take the initiative to attack.

"What do you want to do!?" The leading young man took a deep breath and asked pretending to be calm.