c 36-40

return

Dressing up as a little Jiaojiao in the last days [Crossing Books]

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 36 Eat Bunny Together No. 20 First Update

    The warehouse of agricultural and sideline products is not big, but the variety is quite complete. It is estimated that it is only used by some supermarkets in Ningcheng for transit.

    After He Xun collected a cartload of corn and yam, he also collected several large bags of garlic and onions, and at Wang Yong's strong request, he also took several large bags of ginger and chili millet.

    While everyone was not paying attention, Zhou Yang also secretly planted several garlic and ginger plants.

    "It's almost there, let's go to the office building and the kitchen area at the back." With this supply of supplies, He Xun felt much more at ease.

    At the Woer Niu Supermarket, because of the existence of Xie Qi and his group, the schedule was much rushed. Things like rice noodles seemed to be collected a lot, but in the long run, the appetite of the four-person team was less than 10%. It may take three or five years at most.

    But now, with alternatives like potatoes, sweet potatoes, and corn, it’s absolutely fine for another two years.

    He Xun didn't intend to go back to the gate where he came back, but changed to the other side of the exit. After all, a gun was fired from the next door just now. If zombies heard the sound, it would add unnecessary trouble.

    Unexpectedly, at the side of the door, they saw rice piled up like a hill, which was a whole wall.

    Even He Xun, who was as calm as He Xun, couldn't help but his eyes lit up. He pressed his palm against the packaging bag and swept over, and bags of rice were packed into the space.

    Wang Yong and Huang Hanwen actively stood guard at the door, no fear of eating potatoes in their hearts, and the two were very happy.

    With these rice, if there is no accident, it will be enough for their team to eat for 20 to 30 years.

    "Boss, someone is coming." Wang Yong was suddenly alert.

    Listening to the voice, there should be three people.

    He was very nervous. If he heard it wrong, if those three strong stevedores came in, he didn't know if he would still eat the rice he just got.

    Seeing that the rice was almost harvested, He Xun quickly withdrew to the side door.

    As soon as he walked to the door, there was a refreshing female voice.

    "I didn't expect to see you here again!" It was Pei Na who came.

    The two soldiers behind her stared at the two layers of rice with piercing eyes.

    Zhou Yang pursed his lips, raised his foot and walked out the door, at the same time he did not forget to pull Huang Hanwen, "Let's go, let's go...don't bother people to reminisce about the past."

    Wang Yong also swallowed with some difficulty, "Well, you two Wait for me!"

    He didn't want to stay here as a light bulb...