Chapter 9

I went straight to his office. when I opened the door I seen the most heart breaking thing that could ever exist. Taylor was on top of lamar riding him. Lamar instantly pushed taylor off of him and got up and ran to me. but it was a bit too late for an apology. i didnt cry at all, cause one thing i dont do is cry over a nigga. i ran back to my range rover and headed back to my house. when i got in the house i instantly ran upstairs and over to lamars closet and started gathering his clothes together. i ran back down stairs and got 3 black trash bags. i ran back upstairs and put all of his clothes into the black bags. i took the black bags and dragged them downstairs in front of the door. i went to get my pink baseball bat from under the bed and started fucking up his play station & xbox. "This nigga wanna play games right?" i said outloud. "He wanna go out and fuck other bitches right?" After i was done fucking up his game systems i ran down to the basement and slammed his 72' flat screen tv to the floor and started stomping the screen in. i grabbed lamars autographed basketball and got a scew driver and stabbed the fuck out of it to make it flat and un useful. Was i done yet? hell no! one thing lamar aboslutly love is his jordans. i got some sissors and began cuting up every pair of jordans he owned. After i was done cutting up his shoes. lamar walked in sweating and looking pissed.

lamar- STACY WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU FUCKED UP MY TV AND MY GAME SYSTEMS AND MY FUCKING JORDANS!!!! WTFFFFF?

                   - Damn right! you wanna go out and fuck other bitches right? and lie to me in my face talking about you gotta handle bussiness right?

Lamar- Bab-

                 - Then on top  of all of it you GO TO FUCK TAYLOR?! TAYLOR? REALLY?

Taylor is lamars ex girlfriend

Lamar- babe im sorry.

               - its a little to late for that sweetheart. your shit is packed up by the door.

lamar- your kicking me out of my own house?

                - nah nigga this my house who pays the bills? oh

lamar- whatever, you tripping. he pushed me out of his way sending me straight for the floor.  i got right back up and took it like a man.

- so thats what you do? you push females now? get the fuck out of my house lamar before i call police on your ass.

lamar did as what he was told he didnt even take his clothes he just straight left and slammed the door behind him. i looked in the mirror and began crying. am i just not good enough? I ran water for my bath. when the water was ready, i got in and just began sobbing. yeah i know i said i would never cry over a nigga but this shit hurts. how could he cheat on me with another female? expecially his ex girlfriend. about a good 35 mins later, i got out the tub and put some night clothes on, tied up my hair, brushed my teeth and went to bed.

***The Next Day

When i woke up it was 10:34am. I looked over at my phone and i had 43 missed calls from Lamar.  ignored it and got up to use the bathroom after i was done. i walked down stairs. i heard noises coming from outside the door. i looked through the peep hole and saw a figure laying on my steps. i cracked the door open a little bit and saw lamar sitting there.

                 - Lamar what are you doing?

Lamar- Baby im sorry i never meant to hurt you, im soo sorry.