Chapter 2

Stacy's pov:
I walked out of the house mad as hell. My mom just don't get it! She just won't leave my dad! I'm sick and tired of coming home everyday hearing them two argue and fight!. I was knocked out of my train of thought when a young fine looking boy stopped and stood right in front of me.

??- I just wanted to say that your really beautiful

Thank you *blushes*

??- would you care to take my number?

Let me tell you something, this boy was fine as ever! Brownskin, bright white teeth, low cut, best brown eyes ever. He was just soooo ugh!! 😍 but I can tell that her was way younger than me.

Hell no, your too young for me.

His face frowned like he was about to curse the shit out of me. I pushed him out my way and continued to walk to my grandmas. I could hear him talking shit but I didn't even show him any attention. When I finally reached my grandmother house her door was opened but the screen door was closed. I went to open it but it was locked. I began to knock.

Grandma open the door!

I saw my grandma running to the door she opened it, very happy to see me. I could hear my baby girl upstairs crying.

Grandma what you doing to my child? *smiles & walk towards the steps*

Grandma- I was trying to change her dipper until I heard banging on my door *laughs*

When I finally got to the room my baby girl was in she immediately. Stood on the bed grabbing for me, she had no dipper on but her booty was clean lol. When I picked her up I could smell that she actually did smell a little

(Baby talk) - does my bugga need a bath? Huh? Huh? A www my buggash need a bath. She was smiling and laughing.

Grandma was downstairs cooking. I placed Carter in her crib while I went to run her bath water. I went inside the closet and got her pink baby bath tub and placed it inside the big bathroom tub. I ran warm water until the tub was half full. I heard carter starting to whine a little so I went to go get her and her Sophia the first towel. After I was finished bathing and putting Carters clothes on, we headed downstairs. My grandma cooked philly cheese stake subs with plain lays chips. We ate in silent until grandma asked me about my modeling career.

It's going good so far, tomorrow I have a shoot a chuck nutes. I was hoping that you can watch Carter for me. It's only going to be 2-3 hours.

Grandma- no problem baby ! I'm so proud of you

Thanks grandma

We sat eating our food talking , laughing , and fooling around with Carter. Until I noticed that It was 8:32pm

Granny we gotta go I have a big day ahead of me

Grandma- okay sweetie get home safe.

I walked throw the door that leads to the garage. I left my car over at my grandmas last week because I feel like my car is always safe at my grandmas house it's a BMW. I got it for Christmas to treat myself. I only get my car from my grandma if I have something important to do the next day. I put Carter in her car seat and got in the drivers seat, started the car and pulled off. I honked twice to let grandma know that I was leaving. About 10 mins later I pulled up to my house. All of the lights were on in the house so I knew something was going on. I went to Carters door and picked her up and grabbed her dipper bag. I walked up the steps leading to my house. When I walked in my mom was sitting on the couch and my dad was drunk standing up yelling at her.

Dad- YOUR A FUCKING DUMB ASS!
Mom- baby I'm sorry

I just looked at her like she was dumb and mined my business and walked upstairs to my room. when I got there it was extremely dark. I felt on the wall for the light switch. I flicked it on and closed and locked the door behind me. I took Carters and mines coat and shoes off. I laid Carter under my covers in my bed. 15 mins later she was knocked out. I have a full bathroom in my room so I showered and put on some pjs and laid in my bed. I set my alarm for 7:00 am because the shoot tomorrow starts really early. I checked my Instagram but nothing was popping so I checked my Dm"s and I had one.

Hey @StacyTheBaddest wyd ?

I just ignored it and carried my black ass to bed !