Chapter 3

I woke up 2 hours before my 7:00am alarm went off I figured that I just get up and get my day started. First I got on my laptop and started searching for houses and apartments near my grandmas house because soon I'm trying to get up out of here and get my own house. After that I took a long hot shower. When I got out Carter was still asleep and it was about 6:15. I decided to put on my yellow lace bra with matching panties. After that I lotioned my body with Victoria's secrete Wild winds scent lotion. I put on my Adidas sweat pants with a plain white shirt and some all white Air Force ones. I wanted to keep it calm since all of my makeup and clothes were going to be a the shoot. I slicked my long dark brown hair into a low bun. It was now 6:57. I started packing Carters dipper bag. I put her favorite teathing ring in there along with a few onesies, plenty of dippers an whips, and her favorite binky, I Also put my breast pumped milk in there 4 bottles because she would be there all day. I looked over at my cable box and it said 7:37am. I quiet and carefully trying not to wake up baby girl but her in her puffy coat and put on a pair of her sneakers and put he in her car seat. When I placed the cover over her she instantly woke up.

(Baby talk)- hey mamas buggashh. Did you sleep okay? Huh? Mommy loves her baby girl ! Yes she do!. She started giggling and laughing.

I grabbed my purse and keys and headed for the front door. My mom was sitting straight up on the couch watching tv.

Mom- and where do you think your going this early?

Uh to handle business.. Why are you questioning me? I'm grown?

Mom- ooooh so since you think your grown when you come back from handling your business q , pack your shit and get the fuck out

Gladly 😊

I proceeded to my car with my baby girl. I put Carter in her car seat and bucked her up. I got in the car and started it, first stop was to granny's house to drop off baby girl. I totally forgot about me and my mom situation she's so petty it's annoying. 10-15 mins later we arrived to granny's house. I got Carter out the car along with her dipper bag and walked up the steps to my grandmas house I knocked twice and soon I hear my grandmas little voice

Grandma- Who?

The best grand daughter ever !

She opens the door and automatically reaches for Carter. We said our goodbyes and next thing you know I was in my car heading to chuck nutes .