Chapter 8

(This Pic Is Lamar & Stacy tattoo)

*** 1 Year Later

Since The First Day Me And Crissy Ever Hanged out We've Became Extreamly Close. We both know Everything about each other. I Can Honestly Call Her My bestfriend, My Rider, My sister, My gang Banger! lol. But let me fill you in a little bit. Lamar ass been loosing his damn mind thinking he can have all these trap niggas runnin in and out of our damn house!. Yes i just said OUR house!. We're Together, and if i bitch step out of her place I Will Gladly Put Her Back in it Tf? I dont Play With Whats Mine. Lamar has been really caring and sweet to me ever since we hooked up tho. My Father died From Lung Cancer 2 months ago (April). I really dont care tho because he didnt show me love and affection like a father should. Ever since my He Died My Mom Been Calling me Begging me to come home & Talking about She changed, shes sorry and she got a job or whatever. Today im deciding to give her another chance to be in my life. Me and lamar are going to stop by her house and see whats up with her. Next Month is Carters Birthday!! My Baby gonna be 3 years old !!. My Grandma is Doing Good, She Actually Found a New boo thang! lol Idk what they doing but hopefully he puts a ring on it! I looked over at lamar who was knocked out, I kissed him on his cheek and headed for the door to Carters room, she was still sleep. i walked back into our room and see lamar on his phone.

Lamar - Stacyyy (in a whiny baby tone)

- Lamaaar ( Mockingly)

-Lets Get Matching Tattoos

I Looked At Him Like He Was Crazy. It Wasnt the Fact that I Was Scared To Get a Tattoo, It was The Fact That He Wanted To Get Matching ones. He Looked at me And Started Lauging And Patted a Spot next to Him On The bed For Me To Come Sit.

-Im Serious Babe

- I Just Dont Want to Lose You and then Im Stuck With A tattoo Thats Always Gonna Remind Me of You.

- Your Definatly Not Going No Where <3

-How you know?

-They dont Call Me Future For Nothing!

- Your Name Aint Future! lol

- Soo What Do we have planned for the day?

- Your gonna drop Carter Off at my grandmas house and then we have to go swing by My Moms and theeeen Go Get thoes tats, Maby a lil shopping.

- AYYYE, we gettin em? Turn up. Turn up, TURN UP.

- Shut up lol.

Lamar Was Doing His Happy Dance For About 5 Mins straight. I recored him and posted the video on instagram. I Added a text that said "If he's happy, im happy" #HisHappyDance #ThatsBae<3 @Fiji.Lamar. About 5 mins later my instagram started doing numbers && You already knw bitches was hating.