We got to the top and suddenly dropped so fast. It was an amazing experience even though it scared me to death. After the ride everybody was holding their chests checking if their heart was still beating.

"That was so fun!" Suni Yelled while breathing heavily. "I wanna try the bumper carts!" Ye-rin said signaling to the bumper carts. "Let's do that then!" Kai agreed. Everybody split into their pairs just like again.

Our target was Kai and taehyun

Meanwhile Soobin and suni's target was Beomgyu and Ye-rin.

Yeonjun was really good at driving so he took control of the car.

After 10 minutes of playing our time finally stopped. We kept getting attacked by Kai but we had also bumped them a lot of times.

After that we went to get some drinks. As we were drinking our Frappuccinos. I accidentally spilled some on mines since somebody bumped to me. "Oh, I'll be right back" I said as I ran to the restroom. I cleaned my shirt there. But when I got out. I saw a bunch of dudes picking on a girl.

I had to help her. I saw the girl handing them money.

I slowly approached them.

"Is this all you got!?" The guy grabbed the girls hair as he pulled her hair.

I gasped in shock. How dare he treat a girl like that!? "You-" he was about to say something but suddenly I kicked his head and he dropped on the ground. I didn't see his other squad. When he kneeled on the ground, I remembered who he was, he was the guy that was asking for my money. "Shit, time to run" I grabbed the girl's hand and started running as fast as I could.

"Get them!" They yelled as we ran.

As we were running I heard the girl say "thank you". She could thank me later, were trying not to die here. But I appreciated her for at least thanking Me. As they were chasing us, we got into the crowd, which made it difficult for them to find us. I went to the stand the members were in while bringing the girl along.

"Hide her!" I pushed her to Kai. He didn't know what was happening but he hid her anyway.
I went into Yeonjun's arms covering my face. "Woah, who are those angry looking people over there?" Soobin said. "Shut up! Are they gone now?" I said asking soobin. But then Yeonjun answered me. "Not yet, stay like that, I'll tell you when they're gone" yeonjun said as he held me by my waist. "Alright, they're gone now" he said as I slowly pulled away. "What happened?" Suni asked me coming near me worried. "Long story short, I kicked him on the head because he was picking on this girl for not giving him enough money" I said while I signaled the girl to come out. The girl shyly revealed herself. She was a beautiful girl with a doll face. "H-hi" she said as she got out. "What did those b@stards do to you!?" Suni asked the girl even though she had no idea who the girl was. "I saw her hair get pulled by those guys" I said as I gave the girl a hug.

"Thank y-you so much for saving me." The girl said as she teared up. I would too if I was in that situation. "What's your name?" Kai suddenly asked. "It's So-hae" she gently answered. It was a pretty name! It was already midnight so we got worried for the girl. We told her we would like to give her a ride home so she agreed. "Here's my number incase you're in trouble" I gave her my phone number as she got out the car. "Thank you guys so much for today!" She bowed and left. We waited for her to get inside. After she got inside we left to our own dorms.

Suni and Ye-rin didn't come with us this time. I invited Yeonjun over so we could have time together.

I was making us dinner and he suddenly came from my back hugging me. "What are you cooking~?" He asked me as he put his head on my shoulder.
"Dinner! You'll see when it's ready" I said, I had bought stake and decided to cook it for dinner.

I put the plates and then placed the food. I took out some whine from the fridge and poured it on the glass. We then made a cheers, he looked really happy after he took a bite of that steak. He smiled brightly also causing me to smile. "It's so delicious" he said as he took a bite of it. "I'm glad it's turned out good!" I said smiling.

______________________
End of chapter!
_____________________________
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I really didn't know what to add at first but then I was like, "OH I CAN ADD THE KIDNAPPERS FROM THE OTHER CHAPTER!" So I just added them creating an interesting scene!
Also new character!
Name: So-hae
Age: 19
It was difficult for me to come up with a good name. But this name sounded really pretty so I just used it!

Thank you so much for reading this chapter. It really makes me so happy!

Stay safe! Make sure not to skip your meals! I love you all <3
♡♡♡♡