A very Devil chritmas pt.1

You woke and went downstairs for breakfast, "Good morning Y/n." Elder Kettle said as he finished making pancakes for you. "Morning, Elder Kettle. Where are th boys?" you asked as you ate your pancakes.

"They're sill asleep. Why don't you go into town and ice skate?" he gave you your (f/c) ice skates. "I don't see why not."

You went upstairs and got dressed.

-in town-

Just as you were abou to put on your ice skates you saw the Devil leaning on a tree.He hot his pitchfork onto the ice and the ice broke.

Devil heard clapping behind him, "Didn't know you could sing, darling." you hugged him from behind. He blushed and chuckled, "It's something that I'm really good at." you held his hand. "I can see that."

"Thanks, love." Devil hen heard a noise coming from the toy store. He knocked away the children staring through the window and saw a train. "Oh! What a marvelous little train! Oh there it goes!" he followed the small toy train.

"Oh! Oh, Y/n, look at the little wheels! Oh, it makes a little noise too!" you giggled at his childish self. "Ooh! Mommy I want it!" a child said pointing to the train. "And I wan one of those and that!"

You and Devil looked around the corner to see a little toast boy and his mother. Devil gasped as the child kept telling his mother what he wanted, "What a greedy little brat!" he said smiling. "Ah, you wanted those same present last year, Sammy Sandwich."

"But you didn't get 'em. And why was that again?" the mother asked. "Cause I glued my sister's face to the floor." Sammy said. "Permanently glued."

"This kid's a menace." you said to Devil. "I like this kid." Devil replied. "Okay, I'm visiting henchman," You took Devil's pitchfork and teleported to the underworld.

"Oh? What's going on here?" you asked as you saw Devil's minions, Stickler and Henchman sitting at the meeting table. "We're having a meeting." Stickler told you.

"Not to point fingers, but someone has been stealing lunches out of the community refrigerator. Mine are always clearly labeled  with the name Stickler, yet they often go missing."

"Yeah, same here. It's rediciculous." A mini demons said. "Yeah, me too." another mini demon said. "I know you work in the fiery underworld, but that's no exuse for bad manners." you told everyone.

The door then slammed and standing there was Devil, "All right, everyone. Listen up. I have an important question. What would happen for someone me, for example, to, let's say get on Santa's nice list?" he stood next to you as you gave him his Pitchfork back.

"I thought you said he didn't know about the list." one of the demons whispered to Henchman. Devil then exploded the demon, "Henchman. You knew about the nice list, and you didn't tell me. Why?"

"it's not exactly your kind of list, hun." you said nervously. "And what is that supposed to mean?" he said, clearly offended. "Well, you are kinda evil." Henchman spoke. Devil gasped dramatically, "Are you saying I can't be evil and be on the nice list?"

"That's exactly what we're saying." you said and Devil scoffed as he walked away. "Where you going?" you asked, "To get my name on the nice list!" he poofed away.

-timeskip-

You were helping Henchman with cleaning until you heard Devil's pitchfork fall over. "Y/n..did you see that?" Henchman asked as he pointed to Devil's throne. You and him tiptoed behind the throne.

Henchman gasped, "Santa?"

Sitting behind the throne was in a santa outfit. Devil groaned and you gasped, "Devil?!"

"Dad, you're santa? Pa/Ma, are you seeing this?" you chuckled. "He's not Santa......I think. Are you Santa?"

"No! Santa's the one who did this to me!" Devil yelled at you and Henchman in agnger before smacking his hand over his mouth. "Don't yell at me!" you grabbed his ear. "Ow! I'm sorry, darling!"

"Good, never again." you let go of his ear. "You met Santa?" Henchman asked. "Yeah, he's a physco."

"That makes the two of you." you commented. "I have so many questions! Do his eyes twinkel? Is his nose like a cherry? Does he shake when he laughs, like a bowl full of jelly?" Henchman asked with sparkles in his eyes.

Devil sighed, "Yes. All I wanted was a choo choo. I went to get on his nice list, and he did this to me."

"If you want a train, why not make one with your pitchfork." Henchman said, "Son, getting a present isn't the same unless someone else gives it to you." Henchman then looked confused. "Why didn't you ask Y/n?"

"Are you crazy? They deserve to be GETTING all the gifts not GIVING them!" you blushed. "Now, I am going back to the North Pole immediately." Devil grabbed his pichfork.

"Can we come?" you pleaded. Devil sighed, "Fine, hang on." you and Henchman clung to his arm and teleported. "Santa!" the elves yelled, running to Devil. "Ew. No! Back! Get away!" Devil pointed his pitchfork at the elves.

"I'm not Santa! I'm looking for Sata." he yelled. "Ehm.. Exuse me." you three heard the voice that belonged to Stickler. "Santa has one too?!" you three said in sync.

"I'm afraid you are Santa." Stickler said, "What?"

"According to bylaws of paragraphs three through seven, subsection 17C, you are Santa." Stickler showed Devil his book. "How does he get back to normal?" you asked. "He must deliver presents to all persons on the nice list."

"Oh. I won't be doing that."

"Then, you can say sayonara to the nice list. Plus, if you do not succeed, you'll stay Santa clause for all eternity." Devil's eyes widen.

"Eternity."

"Eternity."

"WOULD YOU STOP THAT?! You're freaking him out!" you yelled at Stickler. "And, of course, the rules."

Rule 1 : Recite reindeer roll car.

"Pardon me?" Devil said, "Uh, it's when you list all the reindeer. Like this. On Dasher, on Dancer, on Prancer and Vixen! On Comet, on Cupid, on Donner and Blitzen! Ho-Ho-Ho!" The elves cheered for Henchman.

Rule 2 : Santa must remain jolly at all times.

"Quit wagging that finger at me!" Devil blew up Santa's Stickler. "Ugh, hun, no. That right there, that's exactly what you shouldn't do." you told your demon boyfriend. "Oh, right. Right." he made Stickler appear.

Rule 3 : All kids on nice list must receie their presents.

Devil groaned, "Fine. How many nice kids can there be anyway?" Stickler then rolled down the scroll and went on until it was rollong over the mountains. "I WILL BURN YOU!" Devil yelled. Henchman then pured a bucket of water on Devil.

"Thank you, Henchman."

Rule 4 : All milk and cookies must be consumed.

"Doesn't look like that's gonna be a problen, huh, dad?" Henchman giggled.

Rule 5 : All presents must be delivered by midnight.

The elves cheered as you, henchman and Devil walked to the sleigh. "And remember, if you fail, all eternity." Stickler reminded you. Devil laughed, "Don't be silly! This will be the best christmas ever."

Devil go onto the sleigh and grabbed you by your shirt collar, "I'm gonna be stuck as Santa forever!"