The Devil's pitchfork

"Duh, boss, wakey wakey." Henchman went into Devil's room. Devil rolled over and ignored him,  "Aw boss, you've been in here for days." Henchman frowned. "Come on ge up! Look what a beautiful day it is!"

-----------------------

"Morning Y/n, where you off to?" Elder Kettle asked you as you were packing books and some money. "Chalice said she knows a good reading spot and she needs new shoes." you replied and left the house.

You quickly ran down down where Devil ordered a plain black coffee. You quickly ordered a coffee, went to buy Chalice's shoes and went back o the hill. "Hiya, Y/n!" Chalice exclaimed. "Hi hun." you said.

"Here's the shoes." Chalice jumped up and hugged you. "And as promised, a reading spot with a nice veiw!" you sat down, "Thanks Chalice." you took out your book. "No problemo! Bye!" she waved as she ran off.

As you were reading you smelled smoke, you looked up and the city was on fire! There was a poof behind you, the Devil. "Wha--" he tripped and fell ontop of you, "Looks like you fell for me."

He blushed, "Very funny." you sighed, "Okay, what did you do?" you asked. "Just had some fun!" you pulled him by the horn, "UNDO ALL THIS BEFORE I SHOVE THAT PITCHFORK SO FAR DOWN YOUR THROAT YOU'LL--"

"Okay okay!" Devil yelled. "Thank you." you said in a calm voice. "That was terrifying. Marry me!" he went on his knees as a joke. You laughed, "Your adorable when your not trying to kill me and my nephew."

He blushed, "Me? Adorable? Whatever." he scoffed and looked away. You laughed harder, "Go ahead let it out."

-after you finished laughing-

"So, I was wondering. Your not a cup. Nothing like anyone in the world..." you went silent. "That's because I'm the last of my species. I'm a human." you looked down. "If I may ask, how did you become that cup and his brother's aunt/uncle?"

"Their father found me in the middle of the forest....my mother kept me and took me in as her own." you yawned as you leaned your head on Devil's shoulder and just like that you fell asleep. "Oh boss~" Henchman said. "How--" he got shushed by the Devil.

"Wow boss, seems like you really like them." Devil watched your sleeping figure, you looked so peacful. "Yeah, I wish it could be like this forever, but we can't. I'm immortal, they're not." he sighed.

"Well, you can tell me all about them and I want details~" Henchman said as he stepped in the elevator. "Well, first I tormented some children, then--" the elevator door closed and it seems like Devil left something....his pitchfork.

----------------------

Cuphead gasped, "Mugsy look!" he pointed to the Devil's pitchfork, "Y/n is also there?" Mugman questioned. "Y/n! What are you doin with Devil's pitchfork?" Cuphead woke you up. "Oh Devil left his pitchfork."

They gasped, "You were with the Devil!" they screamed. "Yeah...but I'm sure he won't mind if w have a litlle fun this.." you picked up his pitchfork

-----------------

Devil arrived to the underworld and was talking about you. "They are the last of their species! Oh, they look so adorable when they were sleeping!" Devil blushed. "Wow, they really got under your fur,"

Devil sighed, "Precious memories." he sat on his throne. "Just me, Y/n and my pitchfork, uh.." he tried grabbing his pitchfork but it wasn't there. He gasped, "Where's my pitchfork?"

-----------------

"Ready, aim and fire!"

You shot the tins of the log with Devil's pitchfork. "Wow, Y/n, you're really good with that thing." Mugman said. "Yeah, like you were made for it." Cuphead replied. "Thanks, now let's go blow some stuff up!"

"Yeah!"

-----------

"Not under here or back here." Devil groaned, "Where is it? Did I have it with me in the elevator?" he panicked."Ah, calm down..." Henchman said. "THE ONLY THING THAT CAN CALM ME IS Y/N!" he screamed.

He then gasped, "I left it against the tree where Y/n and I were!" 

---------------------

You, Mugman and Cuphead laughed as you blew stuff up. The pitchfork lifted into the air, "This is new!" you said a you flew off. The elevator to hell appeared ad the doors opened. "It was right here, I'm sure of it!"

Henchman looked around, "Wow, nice work, boss. You really, uh, burnt everything up?" Devil looked at the destroyed trees. "I didn't do that! Which means someone has my pichfork. The last person it was with was Y/n!"

"Wow, I'm impressed." he smiled with blush on his cheeks.

-------------

"Wonder what else this thing can do!" Cuphead exclaimed. "Well, there is something I've always wanted to try."

-at a random restaurant-

Mugman stuck the pitchfork some spaghetti and ate it with the pitchfork, "Seriously? Give me that!" you snatched the pitchfork back, "The point of this thing is to have fun with it!" you turned the food into weird creatures.

"Jeez, Y/n, you and the Devil would make a prefect couple." you blushed, "You think so?" they both gasped, "Do you like the Devil?!"

You quickly shushed them and took them out the restaurant. "Yes, I like the Devil.." you placed you hands over your face, "Go ahead, let it out." the brothers grinned.

"You like the Devil, you like the Devil.....YOU LIKE THE DEVIL?!" they screamed. "Yeah. Please just...don't tell him." they both nodded. "Hey Mugsy, you did something nice for me, let me do something nice for you." Cuphead said.

-----

"Can I look now?" Mugman asked his brother, "Not yet." Cuphead told him. "How about--" Mugman gasped as Devil stood infront of you and him. "Hi..." you said nervously. "Hello."

"Ta-da! It's Mount Mugmore!" Cuphead exclaimed, "What do you think?"

"Very nice." Devil said, "Aaww, thanks, Devil, but actually....THE DEVIL!" Cuphead screamed in fear as Mugman hid behind you. "I belive you have something of mine.."

-exremely small timeskip-

Cuphead kept shocking the Devil when he tried taking his Pitchfork back, and you found out that your soul debt expired. 

"You have taken something of great value to me, so I shalltake something of value to you." Devil's voice echoed. "Ha! There's nothing you can take from me that I care about." Cuphead said.

The elevaor to hell's bll rang and you and Mugman were trapped inside it with Henchman and Devil. "Say goodbye to Cuphead."

"Goodbye to Cuphead." Mugman said and just like that you were travelling down to the underworld. You blushed at how close you were to Devil, "Y/n, I'm going to need to talk to you..."