The date

You woke up in a very happy mood, you hummed your way down the stairs and into the kitchen. "Someone's in a good mood!" Elder kettle said. "Yep! I got a date!" you blushed. "About time! Who is the lucky man or women?"

"His name is.....Old Scratch! Yeah, old Scratch!" you nervously laughed. "Odd name..is he a nice fellow." "Yeah, even these two think we'd make a great couple." Cuphead and Mugman finally realized who the date was.

"Where is the date?" Cuphead asked. "I don't know, he said it was a suprise." Mugman looked at you with, 'He almost took your soul' face. You gave him an awkward smile before you realized, you didn't have anything to wear!

You rushed to the front door, "Where are you going?" Elder Kettle asked. "Going to find Chalice because I need an outfit." you said as you opened the door and ran out.

You found Chalice by a hotdog stand, "Chalice I need your help." she looked a you. "With what?"

"I have a date and 10 and I have nothing to wear!" you pulled your hair. "No problemo! Follow me!"

-with Devil-

"Henchman, what do I wear? I'm panicing Henchman, I'm panicing!" Devil yelled. "Calm down, I have the perfect oufit for you to wear." Henchman pulled out a white suit.

"It's perfect! Now the food!" he picked up his pitchfork

"It's perfect! Now the food!" he picked up his pitchfork. "No no, you have to make it yourself." Henchman took away his pitchfork. "Why?" Devil asked. "Because you love Y/n, and you need to go through this to show how much you care."

"Right okay, I need a list." Devil said. "What are their favourite foods?"

(insert all fav foods)

"How do know all this?" Henchman asked. "Um....drinks next!" he yelled. "Okay then..."

(insert fav drinks)

Devil packed everything in a picnic basket with a (f/c) blanket. Devil was about to teleport before Henchmen stopped him, "Don't forget to give them flowers!" Devil nodded and hit his pitchfork on the ground and teleported to the picnic place.

He set the blanket and basket down and looked at the time, it was 9:59.

-with you-

"It's 9:59! Where is he?" he paced around the house. "I'm sure he'll be here soon. Who are you going on a date with anyway?" Chalice asked. "You'll see." the doorbell rung and you opened it to see Devil.

"You're going on a date with the Devil!" Chalice exclaimed. Devil looked at you up and down, he was speechless at you beauty. "Is something wrong?" you asked. Devil shook his head, "Nothing at all!"

"You look breathtaking!" he blushed.

                                        or

                                        or

"Come my dear!" you put a blindfold on your head and held you by you waist

"Come my dear!" you put a blindfold on your head and held you by you waist. "You may feel a bit dizzy first time." he hit his pitchfork on the ground and teleported you to the picnic spot Henchman picked out.

He took off the blindfold and you stared in awe at the scenery.

"It's beautiful..." Devil was behind you with a bouquet of (f/f) flowers. "For you." you blushed as he gave you the flowers from behind. "Thank you...." you chuckled. "What's so funny?" Devil asked. 

"Nothing....you just look like a waiter." you giggled. "Henchman..." he mumbled. "I'm guessing Henchman helped you out with this." you held your hand in his and gave him a soft smile.

-tiny timeskip-

Devil's head was on you lap as you stroked his horns. "You were adorable when you acted like a cat." Devil groaned, "Please never bring that up again." he said. "Well, you purr like a cat." you scratched behind his ears, making him purr.

"I guess..." he mumbled. "Hey, Y/n?" Devil sat up and looked at you. "Yes?" Devil took a deep breath in and exhaled slowly. "W-Will you be my partner?" he said not making eye contact. You blushed, "Yes!"

You crashed you lips onto his, Devil was suprised but closed his eyes and enjoyed the kiss. You both wished it could last forever, but you had to leave.

You came home with a goofy grin. "I assume it went well?" Elder Kettle asked. You hummed a 'yes' and went upstairs.

-with Devil-

"How did it go?" Henchman asked his father figure. "It went amazing! We're a couple now! And they kissed me! They kissed me, Henchman, they kissed me!" Devil said with a dark layer of blush on his face.