15

ZAYN

I tug Liza into the bed. I brush her hair and smile.

"Sweet dreams, okay? I will work from home tomorrow, so we can have breakfast together."

"Okay" she looks at me.

"But you have to sleep and wait till tomorrow."

"Are you not going to sleep here?"

"Not tonight. I'm sleeping with Dada."

"What?" Liam asks shocked at the door, "I mean, yeah, we will sleep together with... Baba."

"Oh, okay." Liza agrees and closes her eyes. I smirk and kiss her cheek.

I walk to Liam and take his hand. "We have a daughter's approval." He walks behind me like a puppy.

"You are a manipulator."

"I do it out of love." I smile.

"I need to brush my teeth and take my pyjama."

"Then take it and put it in my room. Our bedroom"

He sighs and mumbles some curses under his breath.

+++

He comes back ready which is not what I told him to do but at least he is here.

"I sleep on the right so you can go left." I look at him and smile.

"Okay." he sits down on the half. I take off my
shirt, only in sweatpants. "You sleep like that?"

"Yeah, you got a problem with it"

"You had a shirt with Liza."

"Cause she won't appreciate my abs but you might."

"Hm, you're in a shape." He lays down. My ego is so high right now.

I lick my teeth quickly jumping into the bed. I'm so happy he will sleep next to me.

"Turning the light off." I say and lay down.

The room is dark for a bit but I soon get used to it and see him next to me. "I'm staying at home tomorrow. We could do something together."

"Maybe."

"Just us two. Liz can be with Laura."

"We shouldn't exclude her so much."

"What do you mean? We are with her a lot. I just tugged her to be. I thought that ... we should work on ourselves, you know. Since we are still lacking in some things."

"I guess."

"Liz is happy here. She has her fathers. She doesn't get - ... the bad past. You are just worried."

"Mmm."

I smirk in the dark. My hand trails his body. I slip my palm under the duvet and find his hip.

"Hey, I thought we were going to sleep." He whines.

"I'm not sleepy." I move his body closer to mine.

"Zayn." He puts his hands on my chest.

"Hm?"

"What if Liz comes here?"

"She won't. She knows that the sooner she sleeps the sooner we have breakfast. I already have it planned out." I kiss him on the lips.

"Stop, we shouldn't." he breathes out.

"You are saying stop but kiss me back." He chuckles.

He sits up and turns the lamp. "Because... I'm-touch deprived." He looks at me.