4

Unlocking Liam's apartment door Zayn entered the hallway.

"Okay, go to his room and take all the things to the car" he tells two of his bodyguards who immediately start going through the rooms with empty boxes.

Zayn wants to transfer all his clothes and belongings to his house so that they can finally live together again.

Zayn always dreamt of living with Liam, date him and making Liam his, but everything changed.

Zayn shouldn't think about the past anymore, it doesn't matter now, cause they will finally meet again and it will be beautiful.

He goes through the living room. Stuffed toys are laying on the couch, also a messy blanket with the name Liza.

Who is that, his girlfriend? I thought he was gay.

Zayn looks at the photos on the shelves, which consists of many of Liam and the little girl.

Some with another man with pale skin and blonde hair. Immediate jealousy runs through Zayn as he sees the pictures.

"Take this too." He grabs the photos and throws them into
some box along with the toys and blanket.

After being done with the packing, the flat is empty
and cold. Zayn sits in one of the armchairs and crosses his legs lazily.

Now we wait for my Prince.

While 2 of his men take the boxes to his mansion and
other 2 are still outside the building monitoring
everything.

"Sir, he's getting close to you. He is unlocking the
the downstairs door now."

"Hmm. I'll be waiting. Be on your positions, if he tries to run."

When Zayn finally sees him. It feels like a dream. He is sure he is not in his bed dreaming, but it doesn't feel real at all.

He hears Liam's footsteps and his heartbeat fastens.

"You need to wash your hands from outside and put the jacket into the bathroom. I will wash it off okay?"

Zayn hears his voice it's the same melodic tone as always. Oh how much he missed it.

"Shoes, Liza, wait ... where is the rest of the shoes?" Panic is evident in Liam's voice

"What is-" he walks out the hallways and his eyes meet Zayn's.

He completely freezes at the moment. His body doesn't move a centimetre, his eyes are wide open, without blinking. His mouth is partly open and his teeth trembling.

Liza stands next to him, tilting her head on Zayn.

He gets up from the armchair and takes a step toward Liam.

"No. What you? "

"It's so good to see you again, my love." Zayn smiles, "I've been looking for you for the past six years and I finally have you back."

Liam isn't able to believe that Zayn found him. After hiding
for this long time. He should have known Zayn will find em.

"Don't come close to us, Zayn."

Is he going to rip my throat open with a knife?

He hugs Liza closer to him. He can't let Zayn hurt her. Not his baby.

"Please, don't hurt her."

"Even now you are against me. Why did you leave me? Why?"

He almost sounds hurt. Why is he hurt? The nights I've been crying in my room, worrying his men will hunt me down, rape me and throw my corpse down the Ocean.