8

Zayn leaves Liza with Laura, the new babysitter. Liza's room isn't done yet, but they will figure it out.

He grabs Liam's arm rather harshly and drags him to his office and locks the door behind them.

"Are you fucking insane! You just left the house without letting me know? You crashed the car? You could have killed yourself. Do you know how many people out there could have gotten you? What's wrong with you Liam? If you want to punish me for something, do it with words, not like this. And don't drag our child into it"

"Oh, I'm sorry, but we cannot do everything according to your rules. The landlord called me asking about the flat, and what to do with my money. My new work called and they will probably fire me I need to be in contact with my- my friend from Cuba. But I can't give anyone answers, because you don't let me! I don't even know what I can and cannot do in this house. Also, Liz needs to go to school, she needs a new doctor, a dentist and clothes! But I guess that is also not in your plan. You only care about the mafia."

"Don't talk about things you don't understand"

"How am supposed to understand when you don't tell me anything, Zayn? Am I supposed to guess?"

"Fine, okay, calm down."

"Me? You yelled at me first and now I'm the dramatic one? No, you are fucking dramatic."

"Enough. I never said you are being dramatic"

Liam frowns.

"I will call the landlord, end the contract and get your money back. Call your work, you will not need it, you will be a house-husband. Also, calling from Italy to Cuba is expensive isn't it"

"Okay, wait." Liam takes a step back, "I could agree with the flat but being a house husband? Absolutely not. What will I do all day? And since when did I became your husband?"

"Whatever you want. I have money"

"Right, so I will depend my whole life on you?"

"Yes, that would be the best" Zayn smiles.

"Also, Niall calls me with face time. It's for free and she's probably worried sick."

"Liam, you don't understand your situation, do you? I've been looking for you for five years. searched the whole Italy and Germany. I bought a new house that we could both live in and now I'm offering it to you. I'm redoing a room for our daughter, that we share so she can live well. I want the best for you and I hope we can eventually move on and be better. I will not let you make reckless decisions. My lifestyle is unique. When I need to work, I will. When I need to leave for a business trip, I will and you need to either follow me or promise you will stay in the house. I need to get you both bodyguards and the protection from the mafia. You are just in such a rush for me and you only think about how to piss me off. You really think people won't find out who you are or that the boss has a daughter. Without me, you will both be dead in Italy"

"Then we move to Cuba again."

"If you set a foot into that plane, I won't let you ever leave the house and that's a promise. You might think I'm cruel but that's because you don't get my life. If you were in my feet, well, maybe you would get it, but fine. I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry I'm bossy, but it's only for your own good. I would never do something to hurt you. I still love you."

Liam looks away. "No you don't. It's been five years"

"And I haven't been with a single person." Zayn admits.

"What?" he snaps his head to me, "You're lying. I don't believe it"

"I'm serious."

"Feelings are not important now, Zayn. I need actions and answers. If you keep ignoring us for work, I will leave and I don't care."

"I'll.. handle it"

"I can't keep living in lies, Zee. If you took me to stay here then at least gave me reasons to stay. I need someone nice and helpful. All you do is talk about what you want and threaten me, you are gross."

Zayn didn't miss how Liam called him Zee AGAIN-

"Fine, sit in the living room, put your legs up and
let me handle everything. Prince!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Zayn calls Louis completely tired of everything.

"Hello," Zayn hears Louis chuckle.

"I need your help, I can't do this alone." Zayn answers.

"Finally you called, I was worried. What is up with you? I thought someone jumped on you? Did you find him or what happened? You cannot ignore me like that, Zee."

"Sorry, but I'm still processing. I found Liam and I have him in my house but everything is complicated"

"Wow, he went with you?"

"Well, not really. I just took him here!"

"Are you serious? " he laughs, "that's not really a good look for you. What is he doing? Is he trying to run away? Did he tell you why he left?"

"Slow down. It's all complicated. He- he heard us saying we are mafia. He knows everything. That's why he ran away"

"Oh, shit. He knows? Well, that is a bit messy don't ya think? No wonder he hates you, who wouldn't"

"Thanks, Louis" He says sarcastically.

"Listen, he is quite innocent. He doesn't belong to what we do. I'm not sure if he can take it. Do you think he can?"

"I don't know, that's why I don't want to show him too much but he keeps pushing and pushing. He doesn't understand it's for his own good. I don't want him to have nightmares. Also, there is one more catch to everything"

"One more?"

"Yeah. We... have a daughter together. She is five. He was pregnant when he left."

"Wait, wait. Woah, hold on a bit. I don't even know
what to say- like for real? How do you know she's yours and what's the percentage chance that he go
pregnant?"

"No, I don't think he's lying. The age seems correct and she looks just like me. But you know what that means?"

"Wha?"

"I have a fucking child! And I totally can't let him leave now"

"You have a child, so I'm an uncle. That's cool to hear. Is she nice?"

"She is the sweetest but she also costs us a lot of argument."

"Yikes. Got it. What do you need for me?"

"Any help you can. My head is going to explode. He
keeps asking about mafia, his flat .. Some school for Liza."

"You named your child Liza?"

"He did"

"Oh. OH OH. He named her Liza"

"Yes Lou"

"That means she got her name from both of your names. Like Li from Liam and-"

"Za from Zayn. Shit-"

"Shit is right bro- Dang. He still loves you that means"

Zayn chuckles at that.

"Can you like do something about what I told or call someone to do it? I'm not used to handling these types of things"

"I know, I know. Leave it to your assistant. No worries, just send me a list of the things you need and I handle it. Also, can I stop by? I want to see them so badly. Maybe if I give him a nice smile and friendly help, he will feel better"

"I don't know about that, but you can come here. And bring something strong to drink. I'm tired. Do you know how to braid hair?"

"Braid hair? Nah man- Hazza does."

"Oh ok, I'll just ask him then."

He disconnects the phone and sends Louis the list of things to do-

1. Cancel his flat
2. Get payment back
3. Get him fired from work
4. Doctor for both of them
5. Sign Liza to school (a good one).
6. How to explain the mafia without scaring him?
7 Make him a debit card and transfer my money(20000 e?).

And Send-