18. Cafe wala love....💓 (IV) (last)

A week passed , Akshu joined the office next day after abhi left. Aman (mr. Mathur) helped her a lot and taught her how everything needs to be done. Even though aman was nice to her the others didn't quite accepted her after the scene that had happened.

Well coming to our love birds they didn't get to talk to eachother due to time difference and abhi's busy schedule. They did manage a phone call which lasted just for 2 minutes as akshu fell asleep. Today abhi was returning back and akshi was quite excited.

"Aaj abhi aane wala hai. I missed you so much abhi. Par tumhe pata hai I learned everything before you came. You will be so happy to see how I work but first of all you will need to cuddle me to sleep and give me lots of kissies. Yayyyyy!!! I am so excited . Jaldi aana abhi."

_______________________________

It's evening and there is no trace of Abhi's whereabouts. He had left already as she got to know from aman. She was quite hurt that he didn't inform her but thought he might have forgotten in hurry.

She tried calling him which was unreachable. She slept waiting for abhi to come on the dining table itself. She was at abhi's house.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The next morning akshu woke up in bed and smiled realising abhi had came. She skipped downstairs running and saw him in the kitchen making breakfast. She smiled widely and ran to hug him.

"Abhiiii"

"Careful akshu." Abhi shouted back seeing her miss the last step and went to hold her but she fell.

"Aahh." She shouted feeling pain in her legs. Abhi reaches her and picked her and made her sit on couch.

"Kya karti ho akshu???....chot lag gayi na."

"Sorry abhi but tumhe dekhte mein excited ho gayi."

"Offo!!! But abhi bolo kaha dard hai? "

"I guess sprain aaya hai right leg pe."

"Ruko." He went and brought pain relief spray and applied on her leg.

"Abhi ... I am sorry. Uss din mein baat karte wakt so gayi."

"Areey!! Iss mein sorry kya? It's okay baba."

"Hey bhagwan!!!! Time dekho...9:30 ho gaye hai. Mein late ho gayi." Saying this she hurries and hissed when her leg comes in contact with floor.

"Areyy!! Sambhal ke baba. Koyi baat nahi thoda late ho gayi toh but sirf aaj ke liye. Next time se late nahi chalega. Okay?"

"Okay...abhi but kal tum aaye kab?"

"Flight delay ho gayi thi toh late pohcha mein. Jab aaya toh tum yaha dining table pe so rahi thi. Waise tumhe kaise pata chala mein aaj aane wala hoon?"

"Aman ne bataya mujhe."

"Yeh aman ka baccha....mana kiya tha usse."

"Kyu?"

"Suprise karna tha mujhe but pehale flight delay ho gayi aur phir aman ne tumhe bata diya."

"Koyi baat nahi tum abhi office ke liye nikalo mein piche se aati hu. Mere wajah se tum late mat ho."

"Koyi jarurat nahi....saath mein chalte hai."

______________________________

They entered the office together everyone greeted him but he noticed akshu's tensed demeanor. So , he did what he felt right. He pulled her closer by her waist making her gasp and others around him shocked.