9. Pyaare abhira (TS) (I)

So, this is an ts on kunal khera kidnapping akshu. This will take place after one year leap but abhira didn't had an separation. Akshu refused his condition which angered him and he cane for revenge after a year. This os idea was suggested by
@DiyaMridha. Hope you like it.

__________________________________________

A bright morning our abhira were sleeping peacefully when phone rang in their room disturbing abhi's sleep. He sees the caller ID and groans.

"Bolo doctor rohan."

"Haan thik hai...jaldi aa jaunga."

"Hmm..you too have a nice day." He keeps the call and looks at his side . Where his akshu was sleeping. Deciding not to disturb her sleep as slept bit late he got to get ready for the day. 

While going to leave for hospital. He sees akshu descending downstairs. He stops in mid track when he notices her. Akshu excitedly ran towards him stumbling on a step but balanced herself.

"Abhi tum mujhe bina morning kiss or goodbye kiye jaa rahe the." She whined making abhi chuckle.

"Sorry jaan next time aise nahi karunga. Woh rohan ka call aaya tha kuch kaam hai urgent hospital bulaya tha." He hugged her while speaking.

"Thik hai but abhi mujhe pehale mera morning kiss do aur bas do min ruko saath mein chalte hai mein fatak se apple le leti hu."

Abhi pecked her lips and replied,

"Jaan !!! Tum aapna breakfast aache se karna aur aaj Neil ke saath chali jaana."

"Par abhi-"

"Shhh...jaan aaj raat mein tumhe date pe le jaunga. Deal?"

"Okay deal....but lunch  hum saath mein karenge warna mein nahi khane wali."

"Okay baba.... promise." He hugs her tightly and pecks her lips one more time before leaving.

"Neil" akshu spoke sitting at dining table seeing him come downstairs.

"Haan bhabhi." He says taking a seat opposite her.

"Tum aaj free ho kya? Mujhe Akshara academy jaana tha."

"Offcourse bhabhi." She smiled.

After eating breakfast Neil drops her outside the academy and leaves. Just as akshu was about to enter she received a call seeing the name on it she smiled widely.

"Hello."

"Hii!!! Jaan tum academy pohchi?"

"Haan abhi just academy mein enter karne wali thi."

"Good....take care baad mein baat karenge." And he ends the call.

She see around her and realised she had walked a little away from the academy while talking with abhi. She internally slap her head and goes towards the academy. Suddenly , something hits her head and her vision blurred out.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At the hospital abhi felt a sharp pain near his chest and understood something was wrong. He immediately called at house to enquire about maa hearing she was safe. He frowned knowingly then this only mean one thing that his akshu is in danger.

He calls her repeatedly but she does not pick then he calls at academy but gets to know akshu didn't went their. He panicked and called at goenka house to enquire about akshu hearing a negative response he explained the situation to them who got worried.